In Lots of Trouble

Neal raced down the street gasphing for breath.
"You're heavy Emma!" Neal complained.
Then Neal froze in place when he saw his Auntie Red, who was talking to Goldie about something.

Slowly he tried to walk past them but Red spotted him in an instant.
"Hi Neal " she looked behind him " where's your parents buddy?" She asked with a smile and Neal gulped.

"Oh they let me go to my friend Mittens house, because they like Aurora ." Neal grinned a charming grin and almost got away ,that was until Emma honked.
"Shut up!" Neal raged unzipping the backpack. And an angry Swan poped out and pecked him in the shoulder.

"Ow knock it off you jerk! I wouldn't peck you if I became a Swan." He complained which made Red and Goldie exchange a confused look.
"Uh Neal ,little buddy. Um why do you have a big Swan in your backpack buddy?"

"No reason." He whispered and Emma honked angrily at him.
"Shut up stupid bird!!" He spat and the bird honked right in his face.
"Uh Neal I don't think the swan's very happy." Goldie explained gently.

Just then Aurora walked up with Mittens and her sisters.
"Mittens! Mittens! I needs your help!" He yelled and mittens raced over with a wide grin.
"What do you need Neal? Me and Phillip were promised a shake at Granny's !" She squealed jumping up and down.

"Okay I'll make it quick see this Swan ..." He paused then whispered softly in her ear.
"It's Emma and can you read?" He asked and Mittens nodded wide eyed.
"Yes, why?" She asked and the Swan honked, pecked Neal on the head, then flew into Mittens arms.

Little did they know,but Red was texting Snow and David checking out Neal's story about the Swan and going to Mittens.

They were going to be in lots of trouble now.

To be continued.......