Where Is Your Sister?!

Neal crindged at his mom's voice and then turned plastering a charming smile on his face.
"Hey guys what're you doing here?" He asked and Snow shook her head in disbelief.
"I donno Neal you tell us what're you doing here?" Snow asked frustrated.

"And where's your sister?" David asked feeling like this was total deja vu.
"Um she went to the station." Neal lied just as a FURIOUS Swan landed on his head,and began pecking him.

"Ahh quit it!" Neal yelled and David swiftly pulled the Swan off of his son. Completely confused at the moment.
"Uh Neal why does this Swan look like it wants to murder you?" David asked and Neal shrugged.

"Beats me I've been nothing but nice to the thing." He grumbled and the Swan surged forward and honked in protest.
Snow gently picked up the Swan and began petting it's head.
" Neal have you forgotten that I can communicate with birds?" Snow asked and Neal paled.

"You don't want to communicate with this Swan she's a jerk!" Neal yelled trying to grab the Swan from Snow only to have it peck his fingers.
"Ow Emma that hurt!" Neal complained and again the Swan honked and it sounded like laughter.

Snow and David weren't laughing they were confused.
"Neal what do you mean by Emma?" David questioned and Neal sighed before taking the potion bottle from Mitten's and handing it to his dad.

To be continued.....
Please vote or comment and let me know what you think :)