Tips on How to be a Loving Wife

Wriothesley wasn't just some person in Fontaine. He was Duke of The Fortress of Meropide. Before being the leader and overseer of the prison of Fontaine, He was a normal child who killed his foster parents. That news alone left many people in Fontaine in shock— Eventually, After serving his sentence He became the Duke of the Fortress shortly after.

Wherein, Y/N— The aloof and mischievous teenage girl, Who does nothing but trouble in her way. As she was in the cake shop she happens to see the Hydro Archon, Miss Furina. Watching the desserts with sparkles on her eyes, Before Furina could even order her dessert of choice Y/N had already beaten her to it. Then— Y/N was charged and was forced to go to the Fortress for the crime of "attempted" stealing of dessert for Ms. Furina.

Well, the two of them met on the Fortress— Their love story didn't begin on a cliche story like, Love at first sight. It was more like Hate at First Sight.

They bickered at the Fortress, Whenever they saw each other— Y/N throwing things at him, A slipper. Wriothesley keeps his calm as always increasing her workload every time she causes trouble for him. The two of them were polar opposites that made them eventually attracted to each other. And then some time later, when both of them were in the right age to fall in love. They got married— Y/N, now the Duchess of Fortress Meropide. The second in command, next to her husband, Duke Wriothesley of Fontaine.

You could say they were each other's First Love, Puppy Love. Since neither one of them had experienced having a lover. Now, Y/N and her husband was a famous couple in Fontaine. They were good friends with The Chief Justice of Fontaine and Champion Duelist. Like Wriothesley who has addiction to his collection of Tea. His wife has a addiction to her romance-fantasy novel books! Freshly exported from overseas from the Land of Eternity itself.

"Ah, Duchess you're here in the overworld!" The bookstore owner beamed, Y/N's mouth smiled as she waved cheerfully and looked over through the books on the stand, When a certain book caught her attention. Top Twenty Tips on how to become a loving Wife.

The book made her ponder and wonder, 'Was I being a good wife to Wriothesley?' She thought for a second before grabbing the book— She knew she lacked something despite being married for two years. Her husband wasn't the most talkative or overly expressive of his feelings he knew but she always felt like she's not doing her best as a wife enough. As she left she decided to pay a visit to Chlorinde. The electro user was more than happy to accompany the Duchess herself. Well, of course as a token of her gratitude Y/N had given her a new shade of lipstick as a gift.

It was a cherry colored with matte finish lipstick that she purchased on a cosmetic shop, Saying that it suited someone she knew— That sas Chlorinde, After so she decided to go back to the Fortress there were papers to work. Upon going to the Fortress she saw two unfamiliar faces talking to his husband. A certain blonde woman and a flying pixie.

"Heeeh? The infamous traveler?" She muttered as she came from Wriothesley's back. Making the duo screamed in panic upon her sudden appearance, Making her laugh as well as Wriothesley looked at his back seeing his wife all dressed up laughing made him chuckle himself. "You're back, how was your little stroll in the overworld?" You gave him a small smile and grinned sheepishly. "It was fine, I had a little chat over tea with Chlorinde. Sadly, Neuvilette was busy shame that he couldn't come." She said shaking her head.

"Oh~ where are my manners?" You said as you circled around the two who were confused at the situation, "Whoa! You have a very interesting haircut, and What's up with your dress?! It looks very detailed and cute— Ah! And your Golden Locks, your puffy cheeks I want to pinch them! And also your flying companion you two are sooooo cute!" You said aa you continued to praise the blonde traveler which was giving you a nervous chuckle, "U-Uhm..." She said, looking at you who had her eyes sparkle at the sight.

"Wrio! Can we keep them, pretty please!" You said, Wriothesley sweat as he sighed. "No, we have Siegewinne at home." You pout as you grinned at them before finally apologizing, "Sorry~ I tend to get a little excited when I see cute people!" And then the melusine nurse came, She was just as confused as the duo but she was then hugged by you tightly as you pinched her little cheeks. "Siegewinne, my cute nurse waaaaah— I missed you, I have a cake here for you make sure you eat it alright? Alright!?" You said. The melusine chuckled as she pats your hair.

"Thank you Miss Y/N, I'll make sure to eat it with tea, Would you and the Duke eat with me together?" You clasped your hand, eyes sparkling as you squealed and nodded excitedly. You looked at your husband, anticipating him to say yes. With Siegewinne giving him the puppy eyes all he could do is surrender however he looked at the duo.

"Well, since The Traveler and Paimon are here how about we take them with us?" Your eyes widened and beamed a smile. "Oh yes! I did ordered two cakes— Let's go and eat them!" You said and nodding. You and Siegewinne went to the cafeteria to borrow a plate and utensils leaving Wriothesley and the two. "Wow she sure is energetic..." Paimon said, quite exhausted by your enthusiam. "I apologize for my wife's energetic aura. She really just loves cute people and things." He sighed as he rubbed his temples.

"WHAT?!" The two exclaimed as they looked at Wriothesley in shock. "You're married?!" They asked, Wriothesley looked at them mouth agape alittle as he chuckled. "Well of course, I am."