TIP : 2

There's one thing a lot of people on Fontaine know, and that was when your name is on the surface they know it's either : Trouble or Mischief. But even being known as the mischievous wife of the Duke the people liked you, Although If you have Wriothesley behind you they would probably run away in fear.

You are standing in a perfume store— With none other than Wriothesley himself, You tried to apply for a vacation and sent it to Neuvilette but he replied that the schedule is still hectic for both you and Wriothesley for now specially that the on-going case for missing women resurfaced again. So instead, he had given you both a day off. You left the fortress in Siegewinne's care. After all, after this so called “date on the surface” You were sure to go back to your own abode but Wriothesley might not, since he is a busy man himself.

As you sprayed the fragrance on your arms, taking a small sniff on it— It had a sweet smell, more like vanilla cake into it. You were quite amazed but you weren't into sweet scents. “Wrio, what do you think of this scent?” He stared at the perfume at first before finally making his comment, “I don't know, My love. Sweet Scents doesn't really give your vibes— But I'm not saying It doesn't suit you or anything.” He said calmly. You chuckled and nod. “Right? My bottle is almost empty so I wanted to buy a new one. But my regular go to is also sold out.” You said sighing in defeat.

You really liked your current perfume, It was a nice calm scent not just you. But seems like Wriothesley prefered that fragrance for you too. Well— He was the one who gift you that perfume you ended up really liking it. “I'll just buy something else.” She said and smiled before checking out other sections while Wriothesley kept up with her behind. Seeing his wife all smiley, not on her usual uniform in the fortress made him remembered that before she was the duchess. She was someone he met on the fortress who accidentally made an offense to Lady Furina.

You wore a simple dress with the color you like with a matching little hat, Just to match with the other Fontaine Women's fashion. While Wriothesley, well he's still on his usual uniform. This wasn't just a regular day off anyway, If someone stirs trouble lucky he's here. You unexpectedly met Chlorinde on the way who seemed to search for Wriothesley's presence, Excusing himself he talked to Chlorinde outside the shop. You were left alone pondering what to buy, You closed your eyes remembering you also read something on the Tip Book earlier.

Tip Number Two: Give and Take! It's also important to gift presents to our husband not just them giving us presents all the time!”

You suddenly found yourseld on the Men's Fragrance Section. There were many colognes and perfumes for men. You know Wriothesley has his own perfume but you didn't know what the name of his perfume was not that it was visable. The letters were fading on his bottle for constant usage you didn't get to know it anyway. You tried different samples of each perfume and cologne, after which there's three scent stood up to you the most. Without thinking twice you brought the three bottles with the same perfume you chose for yourself.

Leaving the shop the owner gave you a big thank you, You saw Wriothesley walked towards you and Chlorinde leaving. “There's been a commotion nearby, They said they need me.” He said. Your mouth parted as you looked at him smiling. “It's alright, go.” He sighed and nod. “Sorry, love.” You shook your head and told him to go.  “Catch you up later, and I'll definitely make it up to you.”

As Wriothesley nod he left catching up to Chlorinde which made you turned your heel and decided to browse some more shops. You found yourself in a dress shop, seeing the cute little dress made you want to buy it for Siegewinne. “Ahhh! It's so cute.” You said contemplating whether you should, Since you're trying to control yourself— When trying to buy some things you could get a little out of controls, you know sometimes...  “Ah whatever! I'm buying this, and this and that—” Before you could say anything you saw some tie on the other section. “Ties huh...” You laughed as you picked some colors that suited Wriothesley.

A tie must never be forgotten on his uniform, You got two shades of maroon, and a one black tie. After paying everything you got inside a Café. Enjoying your time. Realizing that you still have the time you decides to go home and practice cooking again.

The sound of vegetable cutting was heard on the Kitchen, “I'll just give his gifts tomorrow at the Fortress, I'm sure he won't come home tonight.” You said continuing to slice the vegetables into chunks. Tonight you're attempting to make “Tasses Ragout” you happened to learn this recipe from Lanoire who said that the recipe was from his grandfather when she visited the Fortress. Since the ingredients were easy and simple you decided to give it a go. You didn't expect that chopping vegetables would be this hard though. Your hand was almost numb from trying to get force on the knife. A few cuts here and there since vegetables were wet it slides from the cutting board.

“Ouch—” You said as you instantly stopped. Squeezing your finger to let the blood go out. Unknown to you that the door of your house opened, Going in a rather tired Wriothesley holding a paperbag. When he saw you in the kitchen his eyes went wide you were there sucking your fingers as you washed the remaining vegetables. He carefully put the paperbag in the counter and decided to surprise you with a hug.

A hand snake in your waist, Inhaling a familiar scent of fragrance you looked at your back swiftly finding Wriothesley who gave you a small smile. “Wrio?!” You exclaimed covering your mouth. “I told you I'd make it up to you didn't I?” He said chuckling, his low voice made your back shiver as you laugh. “I'm cooking!” You said proudly making Wriothesley gulped. “Why don't I help you with that, love?” He offered. You pondered and nod.

After you two finished cooking and eating together you two were now on your shared bedroom, You shyly gave him a paperbag that contained the goods you got earlier. And him doing the same to you, You both looked at each other for a good minute before laughing at each other. “What's this?” You asked, opening it revealing the perfume your perfume that you thought had been sold out, “Oh my god!”

“Three new tie and three new perfume?” He asked and you nodded. “What's this for? It's not my birthday you know.” He joked, You laughed and hugged him. “Nothing, I just think it suits you.” You smiled.

“Really? Thank you, Wife.”