the origins

in the original dragon ball franchise goku landed all alone... but what if he wasn't the only sayian on earth

NARRATOR POV

one day a young girl and boy sayian were born the girl was born with a battle power of 21 the boy was born with a power of 1 the boy's father Bardock started to suspect that Freiza would destroy their planet.as bardock rushed through the city he saw a small little baby girl in sayian armor crying as she was sitting in the alley way next to the castle.

BARDOCKS POV

as I slowed down I thought "uh I hate crybabies but if i could save another Saiyan it'll be worth it. " As I picked her up, she bit my hand hard i screamed out in pain " agh damn brat!" I yelled before taking off to my house to send them off gine asked who the girl was and I said "I don't know who she is but it's another saiyan saved.

GINE POV

As the two pods blasted off i watched with tears in my eyes as bardock put his arm on my shoulder to calm me down after the children left me and bardock left the spot we blasted off our son and the girl.

FREIZA POV

Ah here we are dedoria zarbon prepare my chair. as i was looking down on the monkeys planet  i thought "ah how quaint how I hate it I'm going to blow up this monkey planet now lets finish this shall we" i say as i charge up a supernova i throw it down as i watch the ball slow a bit but still impact nonetheless.

  (hello author here hope you liked the little backstory I put together)

(hey author again wow 10 views i find that pretty cool)