A CRASH LANDING AND A NEW NAME

AUDREY POV

as the pod was flying through the stars, I was sound asleep with the words survive stuck in my head suddenly my pod hit an asteroid and was sent hurtling towards a weird castle the next thing I know a woman came running out of the castle with a gun she looks at my pod and finds me inside.

 The woman says, "hmm where are your parents little one well, I wanted a daughter anyway." she says a few weird names like Elizabeth Zerayah and even moana. (sorry if your name is any of those) 

as she carried me, she said more names till she said audrey i clap my hands because I like that name "alright audrey it is then."

4 years later

as my adoptive mother was sitting down and trying to teach me to read, I saw a fight on the tv I walked over to it and sat down my mother stared at me in shock as from the second I could move on my own I never sat still. she said, "honey are y-you, okay?" I said "yeh momma what they doing?" she responded with "um well their fighting in a tournament to win a lot of money and get famous."

 as I was about to say something our boss Mr. pilaf walked in and ushered my mother away, I couldn't make out what they were saying but I heard that Mr. pilaf said something about spoiling someone and that they would be a perfect weapon I stopped attempting to listen and paid attention to the tv attempting to copy their moves I felt exhilarated and happy unlike when my mother wanted me to read beauty magazines and get a boyfriend whatever that is.

ok what you think of the first chapter I hope you enjoyed it