Sasuke | Loser

Sasuke x Male reader

Popular x nerd trope

Modern Highschool AU

Requested

~

Y/n loved reading and science. It made him overjoyed to learn new things. He had the best grades in school, well, until Sasuke Uchiha came along. Sasuke had good looks and intelligence. Y/n only had intelligence. It made Y/n jealous the he was getting beaten out by the popular boy in grades.

Y/n never confronted him about it, and took his loss like a champ. Sasuke, however, was curious who was getting close to beating him. He found Y/n to be an unusual short nerd sitting in the library reading.

He wore glasses, had some acne, but wore more grunge type clothing.

"Hey." Sasuke whispered to Y/n.

Y/n looked at him in confusion.

"Follow me." Sasuke stated

"Nah, I don't follow strangers, thanks for the offer though."

"How can I not be a stranger anymore?"

"Start with your name." Y/n smiled softly.

Sasuke's got butterflies in his stomach, and he didn't understand why. He had seen models, and actresses but none of them made him feel like this.

"Sasuke Uchiha."

"Y/n L/n."

...

"Now are we not strangers?" Sasuke asked.

"No, we still are. Now I just know your name." Y/n softly chuckled.

Sasuke's face started to heat up, and he knew this wasn't a good sign. He wrote down his number for Y/n, and left.

Sasuke got outside and his face flushed red. He covered it so no one could see, but it was burning.

"What the hell...?"

~

Y/n and Sasuke exchanged quite a few texts, and now Y/n allowed them to hang out at the mall.

"So, what do you want, Sasuke?" Y/n raised a brow.

"We're doing a make over of... This." Sasuke motioned to Y/n. "You have potential, I just don't think you've tried."

"I don't care what I look like." Y/n shrugged.

"Then you don't care about the make over." Sasuke dragged Y/n to the spa.

"W-wait that's not what I—"

"Too late."

~

After going to the spa, hair dresser, and some clothing store. Y/n was brand new. His h/c hair was a cute messy style, while his acne was lessened, and his style became more goth.

"How do I look...?" Y/n asked, feeling a bit nervous.

"Cute. This is much better. I'll buy you more goth outfits as time goes on."

"Why... Are you being so nice to me..? Do you... What do you want from me?"

"Can't people just be nice?" Sasuke scoffed.

"Not this nice..."

"Look, there's no ill-intent behind this."

"Okay... I'm heading home... Thanks Sasuke..." Y/n warily left home, leaving Sasuke there.

He covered his face again so he could blush.

"He's... Too cute..."

~

After hanging out a few more times, Sasuke knew he was developing feelings for Y/n. He came up with the dumbest plan, but he was determined.

Y/n came to school in the new look after summer break, and Sasuke spotted him easily. His fangirls followed Sasuke to Y/n.

"What?" Y/n questioned.

Sasuke wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder. "You're gonna hang out with the popular kids."

"But—"

"Let's go."

Sasuke dragged Y/n to the lunchroom, and sat him down at the 'popular' table.

"Who's this?" Neji questioned.

"My boyfriend." Sasuke casually lied.

Y/n looked at Sasuke shocked. "Why you little—"

"I know we agreed to keep it quiet, but, I think it's time came out." Sasuke smirked.

"You're dead Uchiha." Y/n growled.

"Kill me after you inherit everything." Sasuke chuckled.

"Hmph fine." Y/n glared at Sasuke.

~

"Was that your way of confessing to me?"
Y/n asked as Sasuke walked him home.

"... Yes..."

Y/n sighed. "You could've done it better... But fine. I'll give us a chance."

Sasuke smiled softly, making Y/n blush.

"And smile more often. You actually look bearable when you do." Y/n huffed.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Fine, whatever, babe."