Shisui and Obito | You're mine

Shisui x male reader x Obito

Requested

Blackmail, smut, jealousy

Reader and Shisui are 18

Obito is 17

Shisui and Obito are brothers

***

"S-shisui... What if your— Aah~!" Y/n moaned, and quickly bit his lip.

His fiancee, Shisui, was touching and kissing all over Y/n's body. They were soon to be married, but couldn't save themselves til after marriage to have sex.

"Don't worry about it~ no one will catch us, I promise." Shisui licked Y/n's neck, causing his bottom to moan and shiver.

They were in a hidden spot in the forest. The two laid in the grass, making out.

"Did you clean yourself?"

Y/n nodded, making Shisui smirk.

"You wanted this, Y/n. Don't lie to me~"

Y/n blushed and looked away. Shisui took off Y/n's shirt, and played with his nipples, making the bottom moan softly.

"T-they're sensitive..." Y/n whimpered. "Be gentle..."

Shisui licked and roughly sucked on Y/n's nipples. Y/n gasped. He wasn't used to Shisui... Not listening. He was always sweet and considerate. But right now...

He seemed like a completely different person.

Y/n's pants and underwear were ripped off of him, and was flipped over to show his ass to the hungry beast.

"So beautiful..." Shisui mumbled. He rubbed Y/n's ass, and then couldn't stop himself from eating Y/n's ass.

Y/n gasped and moaned out in pleasure. "S-slow— Shisui!!"

Shisui enjoyed Y/n's moans, and the taste of his ass. Shisui was hard, and ready to fuck
Y/n until he broke.

Shisui pulled his tongue out, causing Y/n to pant heavily. Shisui was taking off his pants, when Y/n looked back.

He's big...

Y/n whimpered, as Shisui kneeled in between his legs.

"It'll be okay baby, I promise. I'll make you feel really good, alright?" Shisui promised, teasing Y/n's hole with his tip.

Snap!

Y/n heard a twig snap.

"B-babe! Someone is— AH! FUCK!" Y/n started crying, forgetting about the twig snapping.

Shisui was stretching his ass with his cock, and it hurt like hell. They didn't have lube, nor did they know they needed to prep Y/n.

"So... Tight..." Shisui whispered.

"I-its hurts... Babe..." Y/n softly whimpers.

"It'll feel really good, I promise~" Shisui whispered into Y/n's ear.

Shisui started quickly thrusting, earning a loud gasp and tearful moan from Y/n.

"B-babe! Slow!!" Y/n begged.

"Fuck... You're clenching me so good...~"

This can't be my fiancee... No way... He's sweet, and gentle... Who is he right now...?

Shisui was slamming in and out of Y/n. Y/n was softly moaning, trying to enjoy it, but he couldn't. It just hurt.

Shisui pounded Y/n for awhile, until Shisui came in his ass. Y/n gasped, feeling the warm liquid enter him.

Shisui pulled out. Y/n sighed in relief. Shisui picked up Y/n, wrapping him in his jacket. Shisui grabbed Y/n's clothes, and headed back to the Uchiha compound.

***

It was a few days later, and Y/n was still recovering from the rough sex he had. Obito approached Y/n, smirking a bit. Y/n didn't like this look.

"Hey Y/n." Obito greeted.

"Hello Obito..." Y/n was wary at the moment.

"Can we talk in my room?"

"Uh, sure?"

Obito headed to his room, while Y/n followed. Y/n headed into Obito's room. Obito closed the door behind Y/n.

"I know you and Shisui had sex before marriage."

Y/n's eyes went wide. "You... Were the snap I heard...?"

"Yes. And I could tell you didn't enjoy it at all."

"That's not true—"

"You were crying the entire time, Y/n. How about I show you a good time?"

"What?? No way! I'm in love with Shisui, so—"

"Then I guess the parents would like to know you guys had sex a few weeks before marriage, hm?"

Y/n's eyes went wide. He was being blackmailed.

...

"F-fine..."

***

(I won't write the smut between Obito and Y/n because of it being forced)

Y/n regretted his actions, but it kept his and Shisui's secret safe. Y/n didn't want to admit it, but...

It felt better sleeping with Obito than Shisui. Y/n liked nothing about Obito, besides his sex style. And he loved everything about Shisui, besides his sex style.

I can't believe I'm thinking about leaving shisui over sex...

Y/n shook his head free of the thoughts, and enjoyed the date with his beloved Shisui. Obito waved them off, a large smile on his face.

Y/n felt broken at the moment, but all he could do is fake being happy.

Besides, this marriage is what's best for the L/n clan. To marry an Uchiha.

But that Uchiha could also be Obito...

No!! Shisui is your lover. And you are his. No more thinking about Obito. No more!!

"Are you okay, love?" Shisui asked worriedly.

"Yes, dear." Y/n kissed Shisui's cheek

Shisui flipped off Obito behind his back.

Obito just smirked.

Don't worry, Shisui. He's mine. Obito thought.

You ever touch my love again, Obito. Your dead. He's mine.

...

He's mine!!