Obito | Jealousy

Obito x Jealous! Male reader

Reader and Obito have been friends since they were young.

Fluffy; yandere

Requested

Yandere reader warning; manipulation, and threats of violence

~

Y/n was getting annoyed with Rin. She was taking up time with Obito, Y/n's best friend And crush. Y/n and Obito had been best friend for years, and they both had a crush on each other, but neither confessed and remained best friends.

"Obito..." Y/n murmured softly, seeing his best friend stood him up, again. It was starting to piss Y/n off.

Not with Obito, but with Rin. Y/n went to find Obito and Rin. He Rin alone. Y/n jumped down in front of Rin. She smiled at Y/n.

"Hey, Y/n!"

"where's Obito?" Y/n asked looking around.

"He's in the bathroom right now, what's up?"

Y/n grabbed Rin by her collar, and got in her face.

"Stay the fuck away from Obito. He's mine."

"B-but I'm his teammate—"

"You can be his teammate, but no longer shall you hang out with him outside of it. Got it?" Y/n threateningly stated.

"Y-you can't make me—"

"Rin, I'll kill you and get away with it. I'm highly capable of it, and you know it. Now, scurry home, and stay away from what's mine." Y/n faked a sweet smile.

Rin scurried home in fear. Obito appeared a few minutes later, confused on why he saw his best friend there.

"Y/n? What are you doing here? Where is Rin?"

"She told me she needed to run an errand for her mom, so I'm here instead." Y/n lied with a smile.

"Oh... Well, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go train."

"Okay!"

~

Rin had started staying away from Obito outside of missions, and it confused him. Obito finally asked Rin why she was avoiding him.

"Ask Y/n." Rin then ran off home.

Obito found Y/n under a tree, not too far away. He was taking a nap.

"Y/n."

Obito had an annoyed look on his face.

"Hm? Yes?"

"Why is Rin staying away from me?"

Y/n yawned and stretched. "Why are you asking me and not her?"

"Because she told me you knew."

Y/n stood up, a bit annoyed with Rin's words. Y/n got close to Obito's face.

"I threatened her." Y/n admitted. "I want you to myself. And that bitch was getting in the way."

Obito blushed softly. "You..."

"I love you, Obito. More than you could ever know." Y/n pinned Obito to the tree. "I want to get married."

Obito kissed Y/n's lips, as they made out.

"Bet~" Obito smiled.

"You aren't mad at me for threatening Rin?" Y/n raised a brow.

"I was kinda using her to get you jealous. And it worked~"

"You're so evil, Obito~"

"I know~"