James- Chapter 8

Im sorry guys... back again! I hope you had a good new start in the year 2024! Back with Olivia and James <3
(Long chapter)

"Call him and say he better answer my calls."
This bastard
"Yes sir." my assistant says. With her skirt that is too small for her, she gets out of my office.
My hand rubbing over my face as I sit here and think about her. She and her stupid smile.

My office phone rings and I annoyingly take it.
"Better be about her Louis, I'm waiting for an important call." I knew it was him.
"She got the package. She smiled so I think you did a good job."
"Why the fuck are you stalking her through the window you creep. You just had to play the mailman." I growl.

He doesn't say anything a second, "Anyway, thank god you didn't got caught in the store you moron."
"Shut up." I say smiling a little, wouldn't be so bad right?

"Well I have to go now, good luck tonight. You will get her."
I can hear his smile through the phone before he hangs up.

"Melanie? Did he say he will call me?" I say through the phone that my assistant will hear. I see through the glass door that she redoes her lipgloss right now and panicked as she heard my voice.
"No sorry, he said his schedule is full today." She looks up through the door and smiles innocent.

I grown. I stand up and take my jacket. Going through the door and passing my assistants little desk.
"Well I will go home now. You can also go, you did a good job today, even though the lipgloss is more important to you."

Standing in the elevator waiting for it to move, the doors close and I tip the button to go down into the garage.

Taking my car and hop onto the busy streets of London.

It's 6pm and I'm not ready at all!

Don't really know, what to do anyways, going with James probably eating is like a date? I think?

I don't know how to feel about it. I still have a boyfriend and even if Max scared me that day, there has to be an explanation. I will not let him go so easily. I still love him.

Sitting before my mirror with mascara in my hand and trying to get the right eye as good, as the left. But one eye is always good and the other.. it's stupid.

My hand hurts cause I tried it 10 times but the clock ticks, and I don't have much time anymore.

Standing up and picking my favorite dress. I thought 1 hour about it, what to wear.

I have a white dress on, in like a milky way of color. And shiny.
It goes to my knee and has thin straps over my shoulders and goes behind my neck in a loop.
Nothing special about this dress, but..
My back is free. No bra under it cause it would look dump to see my bra. The dress goes a little over my ass and my hips, and then nothing. Beautiful. I love that.