🦈~prologue~🌊 part 1

I keep having same dream over and over again. . .

.

.

I'm in the ocean, nothing except for the ocean, no fish, no sharks, no anything, just me and water

I hear my alarm clock and I wake up, why do I always have that dream I thought as a turn off my alarm clock and get up, I sit up on my bed and stretch. I look over to the calendar I have and today is the day I go swimming with my friends to the ocean, I smile a bit as I look at my calendar and I get off of my bed. I go over to my closet and open it, I put on my f/o (favorite outfit) and go downstairs, as I go down my stairs I see my mom making breakfast, she's making my f/f (favorite food) as I walk to the table my mom hears me "hey y/n! I'm making f/f, I bet you're excited to go swimming with your friends!" My mom said excitedly as she puts my f/f on a plate and gives it to me, I start eating and she sits next to me and we both eat breakfast together "also make sure you pack some some stuff up y/n, just in case" my mom said "all right Mom, I will" I said with food in my mouth "and make sure to put your dishes into the sink, because I'm not going to do it" my mom said giving me an annoyed look "I will Mom" I said, after I was done eating I put my plant in the sink "and also y/n, you have an hour until you get there so you can go to your room and do some stuff" my mom says as I head up upstairs to my room, I grab my phone from the charger and lay in my bed and start playing on my phone (about 50 minutes later) I hear my mom yell "y/n! You have 10 minutes you need to get ready!" I put my phone on my bed and get up and go to my closet I get my f/b (favorite bag) and I put my phone, my charger, my swimsuit and another one of my f/o, I go downstairs as I hear my mom open the door "also y/n! Don't forget to bring a snack with you so you're not hungry!" my mom says as she grabs the car keys and shuts the door, I go to the kitchen, grab my f/s (favorite snack) and put it in my bag. I opened the front door, shut it behind me and start walking to my mom's car, I open the passenger door and sit in the passenger seat, I get buckled in as my Mom starts the car and we start driving to the beach, as we are going I get on to my phone and start playing on it to pass some time "so, y/n I don't want you to get in trouble so please don't get in trouble all right?" My mom says in a sad but Stern tone "I promise I won't mom" I said as I keep playing on my phone. after a few minutes we're finally there and I see my friends waiting for me.

(559 words, how crazy! I am a little busy so I will finish part 2 in my free time :3)