🐚~chapter one~🌊

When I opened my eyes. . .

.

.

.

I am laying down at the bottom of the sea, it feels like there's a big hole in my head, my body felt weird, it felt more light for some reason, and I can't feel my legs, I look at my hand and notice it was a skeleton hand, I was shocked and I looked down at my body, my legs are replaced with a shark tail and the rest of my body is Bones, I stare at my body shocked. I reach out to my shark tail, and touch it, it feels smooth and slimy, I take my hand off and look around. The place that I was in was beautiful, there was a bunch of sea coral and different types of sea plants, there was different kinds of fish and other creatures, I just feel. . . . . So hungry. . . .I look at one of the fishes, and I immediately swim to them and eat them, the rest of the fish and other creatures swim away as I swallow The fish hole, it tasted amazing like I haven't eaten food in years, I decided to swim around for a little bit and explore, maybe even find some more fish to eat, as I'm swimming, I see something else swimming, it's a mermaid playing with some dolphins, I was about to swim over when my hunger kicks in. I immediately swim away and hide, I hear a sound come from the mermaid, as I look I noticed someone else, they look like me they also have bones and a shark tail but instead they have a jacket on and a red scarf, they bite into the mermaid's throat, the mermaid screams in pain and starts choking on their own blood, when the mermaids finally dead they take their corpse somewhere, who was that? Are we the same species? Why did they kill an innocent mermaid? I slowly followed them to see where they would go, as I follow them I noticed they go into the darker part of the sea but I follow anyway, I noticed a big giant black and gold castle, I hear them talking to someone "I got a dead mermaid feed boss" the one with the jacket says the other one with a Target floating near their chest says "𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘋𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘺?" Dust rolls his eyes "don't call me Dusty and boss is not going to do anything, they're probably just going to tell us to get more food for them killer" they both went inside the big black and gold castle, should I go inside the castle? Why do both of those skeletons look the same? I have so many questions, but I decided to sneak into the castle, I slowly move to the entrance looking around making sure there are no guards and then I slowly open the door and go in.

(490 words yay! And thank you so much for reading this, I really enjoy writing and I'm happy people enjoy my writing! :3 )