🖤~chapter two~🌟

As I enter the castle I look around, the walls are black with gold and silver on them, the place is decorated with expensive jewelry and weapons, I slowly swim around looking around the castle, I make sure to be quiet as possible so I don't alert anyone in here, there's a bunch of rooms, as I swim around in the endless Castle, I noticed a throne room and I hear someone talking to someone. I slowly swim to the throne room door that was huge and slowly peek my head to look and to see what's happening "hello boss, me and killer got your food" dust said " 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬" killer said "shut up killer." a ginormous, half kraken half skeleton, comes from the darkness, the half kraken half skeleton goes to a giant throne and sits on it, the throne is decorated with gold, silver and diamond " 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. " I feel a wave of fear washed over me as they speak " 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 " killer says, as nightmare starts looking around the throne room " 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦" immediately swim away, trying to look for the exit, I'm lost the endless Castle, I hear someone swimming and I immediately try to find a place to hide, for some reason there's a convenient placed closet, I get into the closet and hide " 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦~" killer said as he summons a knife. I cover my mouth with my hands trying to stay as quiet as possible " 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘦𝘭, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵" killer teleports somewhere and returns back with a fish, I start feeling hungry again "𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘦𝘭, 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩" I tried to hold back the urge to take the fish away from them and eat it, killer waves the fish around a little bit, my stomach growls and killer immediately turned their attention to the closet "𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘦𝘭" killer swim towards the closet "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘦𝘭" I try to grab the fish but before I could killer grabs my arm "𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘦𝘦𝘭, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦" they pull me out of the closet, killer looks me up and down "you've been through hell and back haven't you bud, don't worry, we will take good care of ya~" killer giggles, and takes me to their boss. Killer drags me into the throne room, I look up at their boss nervously "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"

(474 words, still a lot of words, I almost forgot about this fanfiction TwT)