5

I was picking the girl's outfit because that is how much they trust me, the boys know what they all want.

3 Hours Later

We pulled up and got out. Fans started screaming like crazy. I took the kids hands and went inside to find our seats. Our seats were on the floor, but in the front. Meaning everyone would see us. Not freaking out, yep totally not.

I get to the outside edge of all of the tables when Amelia and Johannah, louis mom, came up behind me and hugged me. I got out of my shocked stage. I turned around and hugged them.

"Hello. How are you? Where are the others?"

"Hi. I am good. They are outside. They got stuck in an interview. I thought that I would get us inside before it got even crazier."

"Yep. That was a good idea. Why aren't you sitting down?"

"Well everyone is going to see us. It brings up my anxiety."

"Is there another reason?"

"Yes. What happens when louis sees me and then comes over to great me? Then what I do I say? Or what if he comes over and wants to see Freddie? He is so clingy to me today, not that I am complaining tho."

"Then it happens. Do you want me to go sit down with you? I am sitting at the same table."

"Yes please"

"Ok come on. Let's go Lucky."

"No, I want to stay with auntie."

"Oh, so he is also clingy today."

"Well then let's go. Do you want me to grab some of that stuff in your hands or Charlie?"

"Yes please. Can you grab Charlie?"

"Yep."

I was carrying my purse on my shoulder, I had my hoodie over my dress. Lucky on my back looking everywhere trying to take everything in and Freddie was in the front laying his head on my shoulder, secretly looking everywhere. Johanna was holding Charlie. The rest of the kids following behind me. I remember hearing Doris and Ernest saying that they were going to ignore there brother, Khai and Bear said that they were going to ignore there parents. Great. I hope that they do not think that I am making them do it. 

I walked passed everyone. We eventually got to our table. I set Lucky down on a chair. Freddie did still not want to come off of me. The rest of them just sat down on one of the chairs at the 2 tables that we were given.

"Freddie all I have to do is take off my hoodie and purse. Can you please get down for a couple of seconds?"

"S-sure"

He started to have tears gather in his eyes. I had barely started to take off my hoodie.

"Oh no no no. Freddie don't cry. Look I am still here."

I wiped the tears from his eyes. Suddenly all of Enhypen were behind me.

"BOO"

They all said at once.

"AHHH. You guys scared me."

"Sorry" 

They all said in sync.

"It's fine."

"What's wrong buddy?"

"He wants me to hold him and never let go but I have to change."

"We can hold him. Right buddy? Do you want uncle Jay?"

He made grabby hands toward Niki. We all laughed.