12

"Ok"

He started skipping up the stairs. I laughed. Inside I felt empty in a way. He had children waiting for him to tuck them in. I only have one, who is not evening waiting for me to tuck him in. He has a hubby waiting for him to come get in bed and fall asleep together hugging and cuddling. I do not.

I have dreams of it tho. Niki hugging me to sleep. Niki wrecking me and then taking care of me. Pampering me. Having children together. Him leaning on my stomach to hear our child's heartbeat. Him talking to my stomach. I have a whole life playing in my dreams. I am going insane. I get out of my trance when I hear the dogs and the pups coming down the stairs.

"Hello babies."

I was laying on the couch now. They came over and laid on me. The pups were on my stomach. Theo and Luna were at my head and my feet. Luna nuzzled her head in my neck. 20 minutes has passed and I hear the guest bedroom door open.

"Hey the bathrooms ready for you."

"Thanks. Come on babies. Let's get you to bed."

I picked up a couple pups and put them on the doggy bed. Theo and Luna took the others. I walked into the bedroom. I grabbed my clothes and towel and went into the bathroom. 15 minutes later I came out of the bathroom to see Niki on the bed on his phone. 

"How was the shower?"

"I took a bath."

"How was the bath then?"

"It was relaxing. I really enjoyed it."

"That's good."

I went and laid on the right side of the bed. Niki was on the left. 

These are our pajamas:

He bought us these pajamas

He bought us these pajamas. We laid there for 35 minutes scrolling on TikTok. I finally looked over at him. He was looking ethereal. I did not realize I was staring until Niki started to stare back at me. I started to heat up. We did not break eye contact once.

"Why are you staring? Don't you know that it is rude to stare."

"I-i-i was-wasn't star-staring at y-you."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, I was staring at the wall."

We both started to slowly lean in for a kiss. I am going to get to kiss him finally.

"Ahem. Sorry to interrupt your conversationnnn."

Seungmin walked in. 

"Great timing Seungmin."

I said being sarcastic. 

"Your welcome."

He said being sarcastic back.