8

I kissed her forehead.

Time Skip

It has been 2 hours since we got here. I have had to feed Charlie once. I walk out to check on Charlie and get him ready to leave.

"Hello y/n."

"Hey Lottie."

"Are you tired?"

"A little bit. Is Charlie asleep?"

"Yeah. Oh I am pretty sure that he said his name was Sunoo or Sunghoon but he called and said that he has Niki's room card for his hotel room. And that when he gets there to call him."

"Ok, I will tell him."

"Are you actually going to spend every night this week there?"

"Yeah. I asked Taehyung and Jungkook earlier if I could get a room."

"Are you bringing Charlie?"

"Yeah"

"Ok. Just remember that it could be dangerous out late at night for a 16 year old and a baby in Los Angeles. Please bring someone with you if you go out. Someone besides Charlie."

"I will. Mom can you put him in his car seat. We are going to leave. Khai and Doris fell asleep on me, so I already put them in bed. Freddie fell asleep on me but I came down here so I gave him to Niki. Ernest and Lucky are still up there playing. They have less energy than earlier and I think are just waiting for us to leave before they fall asleep. Bear fell asleep on Niki. I put him in his bed also. I cam down here to get him ready and tell you guys."

"Thank you for telling us. Lottie and Louis. Would you please go take care of them?"

"Yes mom."

I walked back upstairs with them following.

"So Lottie. I already said goodbye to the ones that are asleep. I just have to say goodbye to Lucky and Ernest."

"Ok, that's fine with me."

We walked in their playroom and there was Lucky and Ernest running around and Niki with an awake Freddie looking around, rubbing his eyes. He looked over at me and started crying.

"No, don't cry buba. I am right here. I am leaving right now."

He hugged me tighter.

"Buba, your dada's here to take care of you. I am going to go to bed. He is going to tuck you in bed okay?"

"Okay. Goodbye. Love you."

"Love you too."

He went to Louis and cuddled into his dad. I looked like a proud mom. Why? Probably because he is becoming comfortable with his dad again after being so clingy to me. Or probably it is the fan inside of me knowing that Louis became a very good father.

"Lucky. Ernest. Come here. I am leaving."

"Okay"

They both came running to me.

"Bye bye. Love you see you later."

"Love you too Lucky. Your momma's gonna tuck you in. Okay?"

"Okay. Bye."

They both walked out.

"Love you sis."

"Love you too bro."

We both giggled.

"Your so silly."

"No your so silly."