Battle in the snow

(AN: I USE A DIFFERENT WRITING FORMAT FOR MORE COMPLICATED DISCUSSIONS.)

Within a heated tent Asha along with her other officers were gathered around map. 

Asha: Now then we know the Sensha-do team will be attempting to force a decisive battel with Pravda but I think I speak for all of us when I say that their plan will most likely fail.

All officers; Indeed .

Asha: so that is why I propose war plan beta. This plan will combine all our strengths. Major Cole you and your Americans will escort Miho and teh Ooarai main force due to your Sherman's having better armour to combat the Pravda tanks.

Major Antonio Your forces will dig in along this ridge in sector G17 you'll be aided by Lieutenant Hasashi .

Major Hartfield you and your men will cover the left flank and like my forces you will hunt the flag tank however if Major Cole reports complications you are to launch a relief attack.

Finally me and my 1'600 men will cover the right flank we will also hunt the flag tank and attempt to destroy it. 

Understood.

Officers: YES MAM.

The battle soon began and the army initiated war plan beta. 

(POV Cole).

Cole and his 3'000 Americans were currently tailing the Ooarai tanks as they sped toward the Pravda start point.

"All battalion commanders report in." Cole says putting a hand on his neck. 

"Captain Williams checking in."

"Captain max All's well."

"Captain Roberts no sign of the enemy."

However just as Roberts finished an explosion shock the ground. Startled the American forces scrambled to return fire.

"GET THOSE PANZERFAUSTS UP THERE." Cole yells at his men who scramble to grab the rockets.

The firefight lasted only for a few minutes but after knocking out 2 tanks and 100 Russians the Ooarai girls Gave chase.

"HOLD ON A SECOND." Miho called to her pursuing teammates.

Cole ran forward to the Panzer 4 shocked that miho looked worried.

"mam what's wrong."

Snapping out of her thoughts she turned to Cole." I suspected this would happen but they are too trigger happy we have to follow them." 

"YES MAM ALL MEN FORWARD SHERMANS TO THE FRONT."

Miho could not shake the feeling of dread she had as she and her men raced forward to catch up to the other teams.

(Pravda).

"perfect they have fallen into my Trap." Katyusha says looking through her binoculars. " Order colonel Ivan to lure the enemy to the town and have the rest of the men dig in and wait. "

Before nonna could respond a crackle was heard over the radio. 

??: Cancel that order Commander Katyusha You will have to make do with only half the men for your ambush. My scouts just reported that they have located Colonel Asha the Tigress of the west. I will not be denied my redemption.

"General Malisok  I told you to follow my plan and to stop looking for glory targets."

"Hmm funny I don't recall oh well good luck with your ambush mam." with that said the radio cut out."

"I'll tear him to shreds if this battle is lost.' Katyusha says her face full of fury. 

"I'll help you." Nonna says with a grin.

"Good IS it possible for Klara to disengage from the enemy forces further to the north."

"I don't think so mam Last I checked Klara was pinned down by heavy artillery fire."

"fine then lets hope we can make do with what we got have what remaining men we have get into position."

(No POV).

Things did not go well for Pravda to say the least.

Using their air power Major Antonio was able to launch a pincer strike and attack Klara and her men from behind.

Furthermore Katyusha's ambush failed due to the British launching a counter attack that pinned them down and forced Her to call for a retreat. 

After Losing the flag tank to Asha Katyusha ordered for a surrender.

These terms Included.

6 additional tanks and 5'000 additional troops and 45'000 dollars.

AN: I KNOW IT STARTED OUT  PROMISING BUT LIKE I SAID IM BUSY AND i AM TRYING TO WRAP THIS UP A LITTLE QUICKER. IF YOU WANT MORE DETAILS ON ANY BATTELS IN THIS STORY LET ME KNOW.

QUOTE: pace YOUR WORK TO GET BRILLIANT SUCCESS.