PLAN ALPHA

Maho stared out across the battlefield there stood Ooarai and their large 13'000 strong army.

"feeling nervous mam." Ericka asks with concern in her tone. 

"Yes I am we may out number them with 30 tanks compared to their 19 and having 20'000 men and 100 planes compared to their smaller air force. But I fear what surprises they may have that we haven't seen yet. "

Ericka said nothing But Maho could tell she agreed with her.

(Ooarai war tent).

Asha: Alright men this will be our toughest battle yet but I believe in you. Today we finally Initiate war plan Alpha. 

Major Cole This time you will cover the left flank of Miho's advance. 

Major Hartfield you will cover the right flank. 

Major Antonio your with me we will use our men to build an in-depth defensive position that will draw the Main army in If possible so that major Valastro can Aid miho and her men as they attack 

Men this battle will be tough but if we win victory will be ours.

All officers: WE WON'T FAIL YOU MAM.

(POV Cole).

The battle began in earnest however Cole was surprised when he sighted half teh German forces go towards  Asha's Position.

"Mam I can only Spot 50% of their Forces moving against us."

"I see. Major Valastro Cover us Major Cole head for the town lets draw them Into Urban warfare and Wipe them out."

"YES MAM." 

With that said Major Cole raced further west to prepare for battle

(POV Valastro).

Explosions shock the ground as machine gun fire was heard slicing Through the air. In the sky the German and Ooarai air force engaged in a fierce dog fight.

On the ground Russian and German troops engaged in a fierce fire fight As T-34s dueled against panthers.

"SIR WE'VE LOST 3 TANKS AND THE SENSHA-DO TEAM HAS LOST ONE. WE ALSO HAVE LOST 2'500 MEN."

Valastro Looked and saw his men sacrificing themselves to guard the Sensha-do tanks which stayed in formation. 

"HAVE MIHO RACE AHEAD TO THAT HILL UP THERE. MEAN WHILE HAVE OUR MEN PREPARE TO MAKE A LAST STAND."

"YES SIR."

Miho was horrified by the Major's idea but eventually agreed. 

"ALL MEN CHARGE TAKE THEM OUT." 

With that cry The Russians made one last stand and as a result dragged 4'700 Germans with them.

(POV Asha).

"RELOAD THE CANNONS AND FIRE AT ONCE." Asha orders as her men continue to pelt the Germans with Cannon fire.

Sashi was growing frustrated his men were barely making it to the trench line and getting mowed down further more he had just learned that Maho and her forces were still chasing Miho. Despite this however he vowed he would take out Asha the woman who had humiliated him for the last time. 

"OVER RUN THEIR PATHETIC DEFENSES AND DRAG THEIR COMMANDER TO ME."

His men were horrified that he still insisted on this reckless plan. They had already lost 5'000 men and were severely weakened. 

Many were also unhappy with how their general treated them and decided right then and their they were done with him.  

"General" A captain growls as he and every man around his tank raise their guns and mow him down. 

(NO POV).

When teh general was eliminated his men fighting Asha surrendered. 

Further to the west Maho and her men learned of Miho eliminating the Maus. 

And currently it seemed every corner they turned an Ooarai Machine gun was their waiting to mow them down.

Eventually Maho Cornered Miho and  dueled Ensued however the Rest Of their men were engaged in fierce combat as Miho and her men clung onto the city as Maho's men fought to support their commander. 

"we need to hurry and reinforce them before Miho is eliminated." Asha calls out as her and the rest Of Ooarai's army race to teh city to help them.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING WE OUT NUMEBR THEM. FLUSH OUT THOSE TROOPS WE HAVE TO HURRY BEFORE THEIR BACKUP ARRIVES." Ericka yells out as her men continue to grapple or shoot at the Ooarai squads.

Asha and her men arrived just as miho fired the winning shot.

AN: THE END IL JUST SAY THIS ASHA WON A GOLDNE iron CROSS ALONG WITH HER OFFICERS WHEN OOARAI GOT THE VICTORY FLAG. ANYWAYS SORRY THSI STORY WAS ONE I LOST MOTIVATION TO WRITE BUT I HOPE YOULL ALL CHECK OUT MY BETTER STORY.

QUOTE: ALWAYS TRY YOUR BEST AND VICTORY BE YOUR REWARD.