Brayden (thecampingrusher) Imagine

Popular request has been Brayden. So sorry about the long wait. Been really busy with everything. Hope this long imagine makes up for it.

=+=

You, Brayden, and other one of your friends are in this kind of group that is inseparable. Two girls, one boy. You do basically everything with these two. They're your best friends since the beginning of high school and you guys are just finishing up senior year (last year of school before uni for all the non-Americans out there, hello).
You guys are at your house just hanging out after having watched a movie and had lunch at the nearby shopping centre. Brayden is laying on your bed pretending to sleep. You are on your sibling's bed (you share a room with them) trying to sleep. Your other friend is just on her phone watching Netflix. After a while she gets hungry and goes out to get food from the kitchen (you guys are so close you just help yourself to whatever lol). She closes the door as to not let your dog in to bother you. You both hear the footsteps fade away downstairs and Brayden getting up. He comes over and kisses your cheek.
Brayden somehow figured out that your crush had been him since the start of high school and he had been cool about it. Not letting it ruin the friendship. He had a girlfriend back then, be he had broken up with her the month before.
You are taken by surprise at this kiss. You get up and look at him. He is taller than you. He goes to the door and leans up on it.
'Help me block it incase ( your friend's name) comes back.' He says.
You reluctantly oblige and join him. He turns your towards him with his hands on my waist and pulls you closer.
'Are you ok with this?' He asks looking insure. You'd never really talk to him about his before. You nod still looking a bit shy.
'Truth is, I like you. And I have for a while now.' He says.
'Well you know I've liked you for years then' you say laughing. He grins back, looking down at you.
'Can I kiss you now?' He says after a while. He leans in unsure and pauses. He let you close the gap like a real gentleman.
You close the gap between your lips and kiss him. You're surprised at how well he kisses you. It's the best kiss you've had and can tell he means it. You both hear footsteps and quickly pull apart grinning. You both smile and sit on the bed like nothing happens as your friend walks in with food for everyone.