Jordan (Bayani) Imagine

You've been watching Jordan for some time and you've only just realized that you go to the same school. You found who he was when you thought his voice sounded familar and your hopes were only comfirmed when he did his face reveal. He doesn't know that there is atleast one fan at his school. You happen to have a crush on him, and your friends say he has a crush on you. In your chemistry class one day, you have to do this week long project with a partner. Naturally, he asks you to work with him as he doesn't have any friends in the class and neither do you. You say yes and agree to go to his place to work on it that afternoon. 

You go home with him the next day and his room is exactly like his face reveal. You try to keep in your fangirling. You start to work on your project and after a while you feel his hand on yours. He's been moving closer to you all afternoon as you work on the computer. He's let you take control of the project seeing as you were better in chemistry than he was. You look down at your hands and gently close yours around his. You continue to work like nothing is happening, but you keep thinking about how Jordan, Bayani, your idol is holding your hand. How you're in him room where he films the videos you love so much. How you're sitting at his computer he records with. 

When your project is finished, you still have some time before you need to be home so he asks you if you just want to chill and hang out for a while. You end up sitting on his bed and he's sitting on the bed playing with same. You're talking about yourselves and stuff like that. After a while you have to go. You get up and so does he. 'Wait before you go,' he says. You turn around 'Ye-' you're cut off by his lips pressing into yours. 'I love you. Be my girlfriend?' he asks shyly. 'Of course Bayani, I mean Jordan.' He steps back and looks at you. You blush. 'I'm sorry. Should have told you before, but I've been watching your videos for over a year now. And it took a great deal to not completely fangirl being with you.' He laughed a bit. 'How long have you known?' 'Umm ever since I recognized your voice in classes and our face reveal last month.' He smiled. 'Either way, doesn't stop me from being in love with you.'