Brayden Imagine

Thank you so much for all the support and love. 5,000 reads! That is insane thank you so much. Now for another Brayden imagine.

=+=

'Hey Brayden! Can you come over after your v ball practice? I'm getting really bored at home,' you text Brayden.
It is the middle of summer and your only close friend in town is Brayden. He never goes anywhere during the school breaks.
A few hours later he answers, 'I'd love too. On the bus to your place now'
You are quickly excited to see him again. With all his sports practice, you've only seen him twice since the summer holidays began. Half an hour later he calls you.
'Sup! So I got off at the bus stop and then remembered that I have to walk up the hill but I don't know with turns to make. Your neighbourhood is so bloody complicated' he says laughing.
'Yea I know. I'm sorry. Do you want to meet me at the elementary school?'
'Yea it's just up the Main Street right?'
'Yea. I'll leave now so we get there at the same time.'
'Alright see you in a few'
'Bye' you say and hang up.
You make your way down the hill and slowly the school comes into sight. Just around the corner, Brayden appears with a smile on his face. You go to hug him tightly. When you go to pull away, he tightens his grip around your waist.
'Uh Brayden, what are you doing?' You ask confused.
He just buries his face in the crook of your neck and gently kisses it.
'BRAYDEN! What are you doing?!'
'Oh my god! I am so sorry (y/n)!'
He lets go of you and step back just a bit. You then start to lean in towards him. When your lips make contact with his, he is taken aback. But soon, he just kisses you back and wraps his arms around your waist again.
He breaks the embrace and you say 'it's ok. I liked it'
You go back to kiss him, more passionately this time.
'We should go to your house now right,' he says.
'Yea probably' you answer laughing.
You both make your way up the hill towards your house hand in hand.