Will Imagine

Due to a few request, here is another Will imagine. If you have an request, leave them below :)

=+=

You and your best friend are walking towards the gate to leave school. You see Will and you other friends coming your way. You are in a big group of friends that spend a lot of time together and like to mess with one another. As you get closer you smile becuase his grin is impossible to not notice and make you happy. Teasing you, he blocks your path and everytime you try to get around him, he walks the same way. You both laugh. He steps closer, nearly touching foreheads. All of a sudden, that gap closes and his lips are on yours. You're shocked and don't know what to do. After a second, he pulls back and looks terrified. 'I am so sorry,' he says blushing. 'No it's fi-,' you start but don't finish when he runs off. You're friends look at you shocked. 'Stay here please,' you tell them as you turn and run after Will. 'Will! WILL!!' you scream his name. After a while, he's forced to turn around and look at you. 'Hey, it's ok.' you say softly. 'No it isn't. I shouldn't have kissed you. I'd just been wanting to for so long, I just don't know-' He's cut off when you pull him into a hug. 'It's alright. Honestly. Would this make you feel better?' You kiss him. He kisses you back. 'Been wanting to do that for awhile too.' he hugs you and holds you tight. 'I love you. You know that right?' 'Yes, I love you too.'