Chapter 1: A God's Arrival in Hell

Hell, not quite what most people would know of it being. Instead of harsh landscapes filled with Lava, it's almost exactly like earth with big cities and towns with areas of large flat plains. The main difference however is that hell is split into rings, each ring named after the sin that rules them. These sins are greed, lust, pride, gluttony, envy, sloth, and wrath. Each ring has sections, each section being ruled by beings known as overlords, although this mostly consists with the pride ring, ruled by none other than Lucifer Morningstar. Separating each section stands zones that are generally untouched by overlords. Altogether, the rings and zones form the landscape into a large pentagram. Another difference is that the sky isn't blue with a bright yellow sun. Instead it is a blood red sky with a giant pentagram acting as hell's sun. Hell's main problem however, is it's overabundance of sinners being sent there, causing overpopulation. So once a year, heaven's gate, located within the skies of the pride ring, where sinner can only live in hell, with open and heaven sends exorcists down to kill as many sinners as they can before returning to heaven after twenty four hours.

Outside the rings exists large, empty landscapes that vary depending on the ring but in every ring, they are completely dead of life. Few know of the land outside the rings but none dare to enter, mostly due to the uncertainty of what may lie outside of the rings.

Within Pride's landscape outside of the ring, which consists of a desert like terrain, a bright blue portal opens up, emulating a bright glow that lightens up the surrounding area. After a few seconds, yellow lightning suddenly emerges from the portal and shoots out from the portal as it closes. The lightning shoots out for a brief moment before dissipating, revealing Arvan Festus who has ceased his running to take note of his surroundings, much to his confusion.

"What the hell is this place?" Arvan asks himself.

As he wonders where he is, he turns and notices a wooden sign close by. He approaches the sign and it says,

"Welcome to Hell, Bitches!
(or not. IDK WHO WOULD WANT TO FUCKING READ THIS!)"

Arvan Festus looks onto the sign with a mixture of concern and confusion.

"This must be some kind of sick joke." Arvan says.

He then looks up and sees the large red pentagram in the sky, telling him that this is indeed not some sick joke. After finding out that he is indeed in Hell, he comes to a realization.

"I guess I'm here to be punished after all. But then, if Hell's on the verge of war, then that must mean that... Heaven must be other world participating in the war. Sounds like I have some work to do." Arvan says.

He then looks down on the horizon and notices the bright lights of a city in the distance.

"Let's see what Hell has to offer." Arvan says as he then speeds his way to the city.

He ceases his speed at the entrance to the city and begin to walk through the streets of the city and finds that it is surprisingly very similar to cities he's seen back on earth. Shops scatter all over, apartments being an usual commodity, and large skyscrapers towering all over. The big difference that Arvan learns quickly are the people. They weren't people, or humans would be the right term to use. Everyone had a different look to them but share similar. Arvan takes notice of a few that had red skin, pointed snouts, and large black horns with white stripes, some looked like big, bipedal wolves, walking shark-like creatures, and others had horns matching their skin in color with tails that looked as though they were shaped like hearts. It becomes clear to Arvan Festus that he has a lot to learn before he can fully understand what hell has in store for him and what he can do for when the time comes.