Omnipresence Over Mortals, Gods Among Us

The battle is won by the Resistance but the war is far from over. They may have been able to push back the Shogunate army but the Vision Hunt Decree is still active. After the large battle, the Resistance returns to Yashiori Island and Watatsumi Island. Everyone is gathered for a celebration of their victory.

Khoi: "Man you two killed it out there! They didn't stand a chance!"

Kunimitsu: "Meh it was nothing. I made sure to not kill any of the soldiers because they are still our people."

Ai: "We want to stop the bloodshed, not continue it. We'll do anything to help our people and save our mother."

Kunimitsu: "I have a sneaky suspicion that she was tricked with this mysterious path to Eternity. Kokomi do you know collaborators that are helping the Resistance?"

Kokomi: "Yes but they never told us who they are. We are currently in a desperate time when it comes to supplies."

Kunimitsu: "I see. Desperation can lead to drastic decisions and sometimes the illogical decision is the best course of action."

Tingyun: "My master is quite knowledgeable~."

Kunimitsu: "You forget I was taught a lot about wisdom and knowledge from the Dendro Archon."

Teppei: "Lord Vepar, I was wondering what can I do right now?"

Kunimitsu: "Relax Teppei, we did a lot of fighting so I want everyone to rest for the time being. We suffered some casualties on our side and some of the roots of the Resistance have been plucked out by the Shogunate. Not to mention Lumine and the others need to keep things low since they're wanted. Yashiori and Watatsumi Island are the safest places for them."

Khoi: "Meh I can get used to the tranquil atmosphere of this island. The bubbles, the water, everything is so peaceful. Aside from the thunderstorm I hear in the distance."

Kunimitsu: "Oh yeah...that place..."

Lumine: "Is something wrong Kunimitsu?"

Kunimitsu: "I recently investigated the cause of that island's desertion and what I found was horrifying. My mother had slaughtered another god that was peaceful in Inazuma and was another friend of mine. Most of the gods that made peace with my mother were my friends, Orobashi for example. Me and him were friends and our friendship strengthened the bond between Watatsumi and Narukami Island. When I was little, I would read books with him as he was a sort of a bookworm, despite being a giant serpent. I don't know why he was killed but judging by the riven I see in Yashiori Island, my mother was the culprit and used her Musou no Hitotachi to execute him. As for the other god that was my friend, their name was Kanna Kapatcir or the Great Thunderbird. She was another god that was in Inazuma and made peace. She ruled over Tsurumi Island and was worshipped by an ancient tribe there. Me and her were friends and I would sometimes visit the island. Seirai Island, unfortunately, is her grave. I can only assume my mother had also killed her, probably for being an "Obstacle of progress" and the Thunderbird was sealed on the island. It saddens me that after 500 years...most of the things I loved in Inazuma are gone..."

Ai: "Kuni..."

Ai gives him a side hug and so does Kokomi. Lumine and the others can only look with sadness.

Paimon: "Aw man....Paimon feels bad about this..."

Xiao: "Kunimitsu cherishes everything and is considered a strong and benevolent god, but his heart is like his mother's, only a bit toughened."