4 - Breaking the Curse

Quote/Song Lyrics for this chapter are above!

Song for later on in the chapter is linked above! Yes it's a cover but it's one of my favorite versions plus I've been listening to it a-lot cause it's stuck in my head. 😜 I'd recommend to play the song when Killian's in the apartment with Katherine. They're definitely going to make a fun duo.

This chapter will be from Niklaus, Aestoria & Killian's perspectives

Aestoria & Killian's perspectives.

I also forgot to mention this too. Aestoria isn't Klaus's full sister.

Her biological father will make an appearance probs around the time Esther comes back or in the Originals act tbh. I haven't gotten around to who he is or what he is tbh or his face claim. I'll definitely  be doing that but for now it's just gonna be a bit before we get him. Maybe a flashback but who knows.

The line I wrote "she understood him cause she's a bastard sibling too" is because Esther & Mikael fucked her up when she was a child like they did with Klaus along with the other Mikaelson siblings too.

Mikael knew that she wasn't his, cause ya know she looks nothing like him and he's an asshole to all his children.

But a bit of self-promo here definitely ask me questions y'all have or if ya want memes or just want to admire my shithead raccoon looking cat with me. (He's a shithead for trying to eat my flowers. I love him either way tho) Go check out my questions book. I'll leave a screenshot of it down below! I kinda wanna start answering more questions or share anything about my upcoming story which I haven't even started cause my brain hurts atm 😭 I also just wanna answer any other questions y'all have.

Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

Do you guys like it when Killian purposely fucks with Klaus by saying a different name? Should Caroline & Bonnie be besties with Aestoria? What changed from the show or should I add onto this story? Should the Salvatore's have redemption? Elena's definitely not going to tbh. I never liked her character. Should Matty Blue-Blue die? Lmk what your theories are for future chapters in the comments!

Enjoy this chapter my wonderful weirdos! 🩵

P.S.  Aestoria is still wearing her outfit from the previous chapter. She'll wear something else (more like 2 outfits) in the next chapter. 🩵

-This chapter has not been edited or checked for spelling mistakes, so if there's mistakes lmk. I'll try to fix them once the entire story is complete or when I can.-

Nik and I got to a clearing where the doppelgänger, a female werewolf and a newly turned young vampire.

The doppelgänger looks at me with a bit of confusion covering her face. She then asks "Who are you? Are you Jonas's daughter? They died looking for you. Whatever hold Klaus has over you please you can't let him break his curse. You're a witch and it's your duty to-." I flicked my wrist effectively shutting her up.