8 - Hiking the Smokey Mountains

This chapter will be from the 3rd, Gideon, Aestoria & Killian's perspectives

First off, I'm sorry about the depressing turn that the last chapter took 😭😭😭 originally it was going to be them talking about their newly started relationship but apparently my shark-week self wanted some angst.

To get the positive energy up a bit, I've been listening to epic the musical a ton! 😂 mainly Ruthlessness, Just a Man, Goodbye & now I've added the songs Done For along with Wouldn't You Like since the Circe Saga came out!

Also spam the comments yall! I love talking to you guys!

If y'all caught on about Jenna being Gideon's mate here's a cookie 🍪 I wanted her to stick around more especially if I do a sequel story which is probably gonna happen tbh. Plus Killian is gonna annoy Marcel & share snacks with Davina which I'm excited for.

Lmk your theories on what Gideon, Sammy & Selene are. I will say they aren't immortals like Silas tho but they are immortal tho.

My baby boy Kai will make his debut very very soon 😎😏 I created a pairing list/chapter for y'all to see who's pair is what. 

Anyways I do hope you wonderful weirdos  enjoy this lighter chapter with more fluff! My two precious babies deserve the world! 🥺🩷

-This chapter has not been edited or checked for spelling mistakes. I'll try to fix them once the entire story is complete or when I can.-

Car doors slammed as Gideon got out of the car with Sammy.

Alaric and Damon had tagged along. They were meeting up with Selene who stared off in the distance her eyes clouded.

Gideon stopped feeling a bit off and so did Sammy who looked around his eyes getting a bit brighter.

Alaric then asks "What's going on?" Gideon shushed him and looks around for several moments but didn't seem to see anyone.

He relaxed for a brief moment until they heard the click of a guns safety being turned off and then a loud shot ringing out.

A bullet nearly hit Gideon who noticed it and had quickly moved out of the way.

Sammy shoved the other two into the ground holding them down protecting them with his powers.

Gideon then turned to see his daughter dragging a woman with dirty blonde hair wearing tactical gear.