Prologue - Shared Dreams

[Word count - 298]

Your POV

Hi there, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a second-year high school, and I have the best friend in the world. Her name is Asahi Rokka. You might know her as the guitarist from Raise A Suilen, but she and I were friends before that.

She and I became friends having after watching a famous guitarist took the stage. She and I bonded afterwards, and because of that, we were able to strive for a dream we want to work towards.

We both want to become the best guitarists in the world. Ever since then, we would save up enough money to buy our own guitars, and practice to the point where playing it starts to become more natural for us. 

Rokka was able to play her guitar like a pro, and needless to say, she was amazing at it. When it came to me, though, I was struggling... Playing the guitar was a lot harder than I thought. But thanks to Rokka and her support, I decided not to give up until I keep trying. 

She and I do make a great team, but sadly... that began to change when she decided to reach for a dream of her home. I did my best to be the supportive friend I could be, but deep down, it hurt a lot. It made me think that she and I aren't a team anymore. 

What do I mean? Well, you'll have to read my story to find out for yourself. 

To be continued

A/N: Hello, everyone. Welcome to Chasing the Dream.
Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you in the next one.

Next book to update: Beacon of Smiles