Chapter 1 - The Legendary Guitarist

[Word count - 1,335]

Flashback to a few years ago...

Location - Station Entrance

Your POV

I mentioned before how Rokka and I first met each other after watching a legendary guitarist perform on stage, right? Well, I think it'd be a good idea to expand on that a little bit.

It all started during my last year of middle school. I was hanging out with some classmates of mine, and they were sharing with me some news that got me curious.

"Did you guys hear that the Masked Guitarist is going to be performing this weekend?" One of them asked.

"Yeah! I heard they're going to be playing in front of a large audience!" Another one said. "I think the audience count is 100,000 people."

"100,000 people?! Nah, ain't no way!"

"It's true. That's what people are saying online."

I just stood there and listened to everything that they were saying. I don't know anything about this guitarist they're going to see, so I just decided not to say anything.

"(Y/N), you're going to come with us to watch the Masked Guitarist, right?"

"Umm, yeah? I guess I can go." I said.

I can tell how excited they were.

"We had a feeling you would say yes, so we went ahead and got you a ticket."

Oh, so it's going to be like that, huh?

"Wow, thanks..."

I hope I don't regret this...
_____________________________________________

The following weekend...

Location - Event Venue

I am currently outside of the event venue, waiting for my friends to show up. However, they didn't show up, and I was starting to become concerned. I pulled out my phone and texted them.