- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 -

𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥
__

Something was different this year. Diagon Alley was quieter than usual as I walked down the lane, passing Flourish and Blotts Bookshop. As I focused on my surroundings, I heard Pansy's muffled voice next to me

"Bell, are you listening to me?" Pansy asked. Those words brought me back to reality. "I'm sorry, could you say that again". Pansy laughed a little before sighing. "It wasn't important". I smiled a little at her, then looked back. Mattheo, Lorenzo, Blaise, and Theodore were all walking far behind. "I'm worried about Draco," I said, looking back at Pansy. None of us had heard from Draco since last year and it was staring to worry us. At least I was.

We passed Quality Quidditch Supplies and turned into Knockturn Alley

Suddenly Pansy stopped and pushed me aside.

"Look," she said, pointing to Borgin & Burkes. I looked in the direction she was pointing and saw him. It was Draco. He seemed different. He looked different

"What are you doing?" A voice came from behind us, startling me. I turned around to see my brother. I pointed towards Borgin and Burkes. "I'm going in." I started walking, before Pansy grabbed my arm. "Are you out of your mind? You can't go in there." She was right. But what were they going to do to me. After all, they all served my father. "It's fine. Mattheo will come with me." I grabbed Mattheo's arm and pulled him towards the store. We both stopped at the door. "Ladies first." Mattheo grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and went inside.

Mattheo followed me as I looked around. It was dark. A cold breeze travelled up my back. Suddenly, I heard voices coming from the back of the store. I signalled to Mattheo to follow me. We hid behind a wall and took careful glances at what was going on. They seemed to be surrounding a cabinet. I peeked around the corner before Mattheo knocked something over, making a loud crash. We quickly escaped the store before we got caught.

"Merlin, Matt." I said, slapping his arm as soon as we got out. He always had a way to ruin everything. We walked back to where the others were waiting. We continued walking down Diagon Alley. Everyone was walking in front of me. Theodore slowed down and waited for me to catch up. "How did it go?" He asked me. "Matt ruined it. Again." I said, rolling my eyes. He chuckled and then looked at me. "Hey. Draco will be okay." I didn't say anything. I just looked down. I knew something was wrong with him. I didn't want to care this much. But I couldn't help it.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬

- Sorry for the short chapter

_________________________________________