fall....

Giyuu ran through the town looking for games and such, as his sister was looking for him.

He ran off about five minutes ago, and his sister had been looking since.

He ran around until he stopped to see a creepy guy trying to strip a little girl as she cried out for help.

Giyuu : Stop! She doesn't like it!!!

??? : shut up punk!

He said as he continued to try taking the little girl's dress off, he ran up to the man and hit him with a rock, as the little girl stumbled and ran away.

??? : ugh, you little asshole!!

He screamed as he began to grab giyuu, and try to strip him, giyuu wiggled and moved around to try escape but it was no use.

??? : now you'll be with me instead!

He said as he started to grab giyuu and rape him.

-------------------
Obanai's pov
-------------------

I was walking around until i saw a little boy that was half naked while man was forcing himself on him.

I couldn't stand there and do nothing, so i kicked the man where it hurt and grabbed the little boy.

Obanai : are you okay?

Giyuu : i-i want t-tsutako n-nee san .

Hmm who is that? Wait i think i saw a girl with a braid at the tree spot!

I quickly dragged him over to the tree spot and that girl was still there.

Obanai : hey, miss?

Tsutako : hmm?

Obanai : is this your little brother?

I asked, i really hope that it is because he crying really bad and bleeding while, she looks really worried.

Tsutako :  yuu!

She said as she gently grabbed him out of my grasp.

Tsutako : thank you!

She said before she picked him up and left.