Chapter-6

Mann's POV

Mann's POV

It's been 2-3 days since I saw her at my brother's college, I never knew I would see her again, but that's what we called destiny.

That day I got a strange feeling after seeing her at college, and kind of made me happy that in future I can see her more frequently,

Kunki sanam ko exams mein pick krne or drop karne mein hi jata hu.

This morning when I dropped sanam outside his faculty, I waited for her to show up at least 5-10 mins pretending I'm on a call but here I'm sitting at my office disappointed.

Hopefully I will be able to see her in the afternoon.
While I was busy in my meetings and doing my office work ...pta hi ni chala 2 ghnte kab nikal gye...

I told my assistant to schedule all other meetings after 4 o'clock, as I'm going outside.
I went straight away to the college, and parked my car and made sure that nobody noticed me.

I know if anyone got to know that I'm sanam's brother, they will use my brother in order to reach me and my Sanam is so innocent he doesn't understand that people around him are so cruel, as a responsible brother I don't want anyone to use him and I want to protect him hmesa..

Suddenly I saw her coming out of the college entrance while talking to someone on her phone, but after the call ended and something I saw, I don't know why It made my blood boil.
S

ome boy was pulling her cheeks..

And she turned around and shouted bhaiyaaaa mere gaal mat chuooo🤣🤣

That's like my princess I said in my mind..
And listening to bhaiyaa from her mouth...gave me some relief, but nobody not even her so called bhaiya is allowed to touch her cheeks..

(Ahmm ahmm koi possessive ho Raha hai..)

They headed towards the ground and stood beside my car, and now I can hear their conversation clearly.

That boy: Chotii kaisi hai ?
My princess: Acchi hu bhaiyaaa
That boy: koi dikkat?
My princess: ni bhaiya aapke hote huye kya dikkat hogi
That boy: bs fir pdhai kar or maje kar..

As eaves dropping is bad but I can't control when it comes to my princess.

(Princess haaaaa😉😉😉 sahi Jaa rahe ho mann sahab)

I saw she is comfortable with him while talking, and better than that day....so it gave me relief...

And suddenly a boy which I think is her friend as I saw him that day at the cafe with her..