Chapter-11

Mann's POV

Mann's POV

In his office..

As I was busy signing some files, a girl entered my cabin without a knock..

I shouted don't you know how to knock, well who allowed you to enter in my cabin without my fucking permission..

Her jaw dropped as if she expected something else ...

( Sara is the daughter of our client, Her father asked me to let her work for me so that she could learn how things work in real.
But Feeling sad for his father that he thought his daughter was interested in business, because the first day I saw her by the look on her face I understood what she wanted....)

Me: Why are you standing here ?? Leave...

Sara: Mann I'm sorry, I didn't intended to disturb you ( she said while walking toward my direction)
Don't over work yourself take a break ...she put her hand on my shoulder...

That's it ...it's over for her..

Me: I stood up and I gripped her neck.. I spoke..

What the fuck you think you're doing??
I don't fucking care who your father is....
Keep your slutty hands to yourself, I won't think twice while breaking them...

She was literally choking, tears were coming out of her eyes...but I don't care....

I shouted Rohit....( My Assistant)

Rohit: Yes sir...

Me : Who the fuck allowed her to enter in my cabin...

Rohit: Sir I tried to stop her, but she shouted at me and said you don't know who my father is, you can't stop me to meet my mann..

Me: Cancel all the deals with her father, and throw her out of the office...make sure I never see her around..

Rohit : Yes sir...

She was standing there like a statue not ready to leave...

Me: I shouted leave.....

Sara: You don't know me, you're doing this wrong ...you have to pay for this..

Rohit called the bodyguards and they took her out..

After taking a long breath I started doing my work, and suddenly my eyes went to the folder which is named as my report..
I opened it while I was going through her internship report, a smiled found its way on my face... I'm impressed..
My princess is good at her work..