Chapter-22

Mann's pov

Mann's pov

Sitting there looking into each other's eyes, Eyes which were filled with so many emotions,... holding our feelings...words which we can't say,...things we are not ready to share.

I felt broken by her words, I expected her to stay with me,...I expected that today she will make a decision in our favour,...but nothing like that happened....

Her eyes were telling me that her world shattered,. which isn't,...she took all the things in the wrong way....which I have to make right..

I can't let her go,... from my life...let her know...that I'm ready to wait for her an eternity...but she just has to say that...

and then I decided to break the silence....and spoke...Mahi as you're leaving tomorrow, can you spend the remaining time with me?

She looked at me like whatever I'm saying is beyond her understanding...
Mahi hum aapse hi baat kar rahe hain...aap kal jaa rahe ho toh ab jitna time bacha h aap humare sath reh sakte ho?

Her expression changed,...I want to know what's going on in that prettyyy mind of hers...but before I can say anything... She nodded..

Mahi I need words..

And she spoke thik hai maan hum aapke sath hi hai...

And just like that I took her hand in mine,...and made her stand...and took her in the direction where car was parked...I opened the passenger sides door ,..she sat in silently...

I started the engine..and took a U turn...and then she spoke..Maan ye Ghar ka rasta toh hai ni...hum baps kyu ja rahe hai ??

Shhhhh patience mahi....

I took her to the pavilion,...and she looked at me with questioning eyes...
I Parked the car ,...hold her hand and took her to the basketball court ..

She spoke Maan hum itni raat ko yaha kya kar rahe hai?? Aur kisi ne dekh liya toh complaint ho jaegi...

I replied Mahi aap bhul jati h aap kiske sath h, aur saari tension chordiye..humko pta h aapko sports pasand h,...isliye aapko idhar lekr aaye hai...

She said Maan Hume par basket ball khelna ni aata ..

I replied Mahi hum kisliye hai aapke sath??

And she smiled

Just like that I taught her for some 10-15mins, and she is a fast learner... I'm impressed..

We were literally so carefree, whole court filled with laughter...we were having fun,...and just like that she did her first basket...she started clapping and jumping like a kid,... turned around looking at myself,....

I never saw I her like that ....I want her to be like this humesha,...I can do anything to make this girl so cheerful and happy,...she can make any room fill with sunshine....she is my sunshine...My Jaan...

I was busy in my thoughts when she she jumped in my arms,..that was unexpected...she circled her hands on my neck,...and her legs on my waist...just like a monkeys 🤣..

Before we both lose our balance I engulfed her in a hug,...and took her to a seat, ..now she is sitting on my lap...

Hugging me ... that's all I need...my baby...in my embrace,....and everything seems so peaceful...

she freed herself from the hug,..and said Thankyou Maan 🌸...
I looked at her with questioning eyes...

And she spoke for everything, for making me feel I'm important for you,...for making me smile,...for being here for me ...I can't imagine my life without you Maan 🥹

I replied: That who's asking you to go,...stay with me Mahi,... you're my life....I can't let you go,...Apko jitna time lena hai aap lelo,...but promise me aap humare paas hi baps aaoge ✨

She spoke but maan aapka rista?

I replied to her Mahi humar liye aapse important koi rista ni hai,...ab jo bhi ho aap hi ho..

She once again hugged me tightly and spoke Maan humein ni pta aap humare sth khush reh b paenge ya ni...

I said to myself..Ye lakdi pagal bagal h kya,..isko dikhta ni ..jitne khush hum iske sath h kabhi ni rehte..

And I replied Mahi aap uski chinta mat kro...hum aapke sath hai..humare liye isse jyada Khushi ki baat kuch b ni ho sakti...

And then she spoke

Maan thik hai,...I will give ourself a chance,...I don't know where all this will take us,..but let's just leave it on the Destiny,...let's go with the flow,... I'll always try to be someone who you need in life... I'm here you for you until you want me to leave,...jabtak kismat humein alag ni karti...

But haa maan bs kabhi cheat Mt karna,...aapko Jana ko aise chle jana ...kisi aur k liye humein chord k mat jana...and she started crying,..like in hell I'll think of doing anything which will hurt her,...and I said nobody stand a Chance mahi,..ab jo bhi ho aap hi ho...ab jo bhi hai aapse hi hai....
Ye sab toh aapko sochne ki jrurat hi ni hai ..

To be continued....

Do share you reviews
Do comment and vote