chapter-12

Mann's POV

Mann's POV

Continuation.......

Princess: What is that?

Me: Homemade meal for you!!
A smile appeared on her lips...

Let's see what's inside??
She became excited.

When I opened the lunch box, she looked at the food as if it was Jannat.

(Inside my head...Jis din aap Hume dekh kar itna khush hongi na mahi wo din hmare liye sabse khushi ka din hoga.)

Princess: Daal Chawal?
I love daal chawal. 🥺🥺
Thank you very much...

Me: Do not thank me, baby; just let me feed you with my hands...

She nodded.

Princess: Don't you want to eat?
Hum jawab dete tk toh...
She told me to eat! It's really good....

Indeed, it was!!! I also like Ghar ka Khana....or Humari Princess ne apne hath se khilaya toh fir.
Indeed it was!!! I also love Ghar ka khana....or humari princess ne apne hath se khilaya toh fir toh kya hi bura lg sakta haiii🥰🥰

Princess: I am full and don't want to eat anymore...

Me: Just one more bite...

She nodded.

Princess: You do this to me, Hmesa...Phle, you asked me... Humein kya  Khana?
Aapne daal chawal khila diye...
Although I have no issue with that...
But, meri ice cream 🥺🥺.

Me: Come here!! I beckoned for her to sit on my lap...

She looked at me like, "Pta ni, kya keh diya mene..."

Me: Meri Jaan. Hum aapke kha ni jaenge idhar aaye toh...

She came and sat next to me on the sofa...
I lifted her up and sat her on my lap; she blushed and buried her head.

Me: Baby, I've previously told you not to drop your head. Neither in front of me or nor infront of anyone..

She stared at me.
Or yaha mein firse unki aankhon mein khogya...

Princess: Mann,aap kuch keh rahe the??

Me: Hanji baby, ye lijiye.Aap ice cream to ni kha skte...Kunki apko fever hai...toh abhi k liye chocolates se kaam chalaiye....

Her eyes lit up, and she hugged me.

Princess: Thank you very much, you're the best 😇.

I felt like I was around a kid; she gets excited about simple things, and even small things may make her happy...
I wanted to bite her cheeks but I can't
I thought...Ni mann ni jab tk aapki princess aapke sth comfortable ni h tbtk aap soch b ni sakte aisa

I asked her: Now better??

Princess: More than better

Me: Okay so if you're feeling good, do you wanna do some work... Complete your report...by the time you finish, I'll check these files... And then I'll drop you home...

What say you??

Busy in eating her chocolate she just nodded, and got up from my lap (I'm already missing her).. straight went and sat on my chair..

I looked at her with disbelief, sometimes I also doubt myself when I'm with her...

Nobody dares to enter in my office without my permission...
Or ek ye madam h hmare office mein aise ghumti hai jese ghar ho Inka...
Isliye toh jaan hai aap humariii...

I diverted my mind from her and start  going through the files...
By the time my work was over..It's was already 8 o clock...

But she was still busy in doing her report, but I noticed that now she is sitting with her legs crossed on the chair ..I chuckled...

I looked at her face, her eyes were focused on the laptop so she didn't notice I was looking at her...she has beautiful eyes....and those chubby cheeks which I want to bite so badlyy...her lips so pink... looking so kissable...
(And  I slapped my head lightly...maan tu ye kya soch Raha hai..wese hi wo sabse durr bhagti hai..agar usko pta chala tu bhi yahi soch raha hai...tu toh gaya)

I said to myself..Don't worry princess now you don't have to run away from people, now you don't have to be scared of anything.. I'm always there for you..

All of sudden she shut the laptop...and yawned...I looked at her cute gesture...and she got up from the chair, streched her hands...
Walk towards the sofa...I was noticing her every move...

She came and stood infront of me..
And said: Done😁 I'm tired, I want to sleep now...drop me home🥺🥺

Haaye ram...ye ladki itni..cute kaise hai, aur kitna soti hai ye...

Me: Ok let's go ...

We reached her apartment and I gave her instructions to have light food and take her medicine and message me before sleeping...
I bid her byeee.....

Cyaaa princess 🤗
Cyaaaa Mann😊

To be continued......

Heyyy guyss
Do like, share and subscribe

Cyaaa😘