𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Evelyn's POV

The drive home from the bonfire will probably end up being one of the best drives this summer, after the short drive home, me and Tahlia try to enter the house as quietly as we could but we were "busted." My mom says turning on the light in the entry way. "Fifteen minutes late girls." She says. My mom looks between us, "Boston Tea Party?" She asks. "Boston Tea Party." Me and Tahlia reply in unison.

Me my mom and Tahlia have been doing Boston Tea party's for years, a Boston Tea Party is where we get a bunch of snacks and we'll spill the tea. Me and Tahlia start raiding the cupboards while my mom grabs drinks and other essentials. We all finish our jobs and sit on the floor in the living room, me automatically reaching for the hot Cheetos. "So Tahl you first." My mom says shifting her gaze to Tahlia. "Well actually I think Ev is the one with the tea this time." She says. "Ok then Ev spill I'm intrigued." My mom says. I set down my chips which really alerts my mother and her need to know everything. "Ok so basically when me and Tahl where at the beach earlier I was reading and this guy who can't catch a ball for his life has to come over and retrieve the ball that had been thrown into my lap, and he was like really gorgeous and then invited me to a bonfire and I used the maybe trick you thought me and tahl said he was like begging me to come after that, so we go and when I get there he puts his arm around me and introduced me to his friends and this one girl looks really pissed and then I say I'm going for a walk and he goes with me and then I meet one of his other friends and I have so much in common with her so I'm hanging with her tomorrow so then she steals me from him and then we talk for a while and then he steals me back and we walk pretty far down the beach and we kinda sort of made out but tahl Interrupted and then he said he wanted to hang again and uhm here's the real shocker this guy is kinda maybe Susannah's son."  I say leaving my mom speechless. "Which one?" She asks. "Jeremiah." I say picking up my bag of Cheetos staring into the bag. "Ok wait and what about your new friend she seems fun?" My mom asks. "So uh funny story hee name is  Isabel but she goes by Belly and she sorta also stays next door." I say nervously. "Oh!" My mom says. "So your not mad? Usually you would give me a stern talking to about guys." I ask. "Im going to be nice and trust you with this one I mean I know Susannah and surly he was raised right so you have my permission to roam free." My mom says. "All this tapping is making me tired so I'm going to bed." Tahlia says getting up from her spot. "Me too." I say. "Goodnight girls." My mom says. "Night mom." We say.

I head upstairs and take off my makeup and change I to my pajamas, I plug my phone in and walk across the room to turn the light off when my phone dings.

It's an Unknown number

I wonder who it is