33: Power

A new day with a new feeling and the lovely couple is cuddling beneath the sheets. Their bare bodies are tangling with each other snuggling into their embraces.

She flickered her eyes due to the sunlight and opened her eyes just to witness her husband's neck. She looked up and there was his face just an inch away from hers. She squinted her eyes and looked down just to find him all naked under the sheets.

"Why is he..."

She whispered to herself when she realised what the actual reason was. She looked down at herself and saw that she was wearing a loose cotton shirt with nothing to pair up on her legs which were naked.

"O. M. G." She whispered and her cheeks were all red by now even though she didn't realise it.

She was trying to reminisce about what actually happened before she ended up like that.

"Ahhh... That... That spot ahh~ feels good." She moaned and bit her lips.

"Here?" He whispered and stroked at the same spot.

"Yea ahh" Before she could reply, he stroked again making her eyes roll back in pleasure.

"That was wild." she exclaimed while she was still looking down at his chest.

"Yes you're right. That was wild."

Her eyes widened and she looked up.

"Good Morning, my wild kitten." He said and pecked her nose tip.

"Good Morning." She replied hesitantly as it was new of him calling her by that nickname.

He just stared into her eyes as none of them said a thing.

"I'll go and freshen up." She said.

She got up letting his arms rest on the bed which were tangled around her.

"How about an aftercare, my butterfly?" He pulled her back into his embrace.

"Would you?"

"Why not, my queen? Let's get the queen a shower." He grinned.

*********

Y/n was laying on the couch watching a thriller series while Taehyung was just sitting there, using his phone. His phone rang and he looked at his wife who was lost in the screen.

He picked up.

"It's urgent. He wants to meet you." The man said.

"I fucking hate it." Taehyung massaged his temples.

"Come if you want. And yes Eomma was asking to bring her with you." He said and cut the call.

"Ain't no way I'm bringing her." Taehyung said to himself and looked at his wife who was already looking at him and the TV was off already.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Not we only me." Taehyung said and stood up.

"No, Eomma called me too." She protested. "I'll come with you."

She stood up and Taehyung looked at her. He quickly went towards her and scooped her into his arms.

"Are you crazy? You were having pain, right?" He asked.

"Umm it's fine. I still wanna go and meet Eomma."

He looked away in anger while she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down.

"Please, hubby." She showed him puppy eyes and kissed his jawline.

He looked at her and sighed. He put up a cheeky smile.