52: Guilt

The days were quite good as everyone was back to their routine. Jin just left the place last night as he had some important work in Itaewon and also he needed to deal with his so-called dad afterwards.

Y/n was often thinking about the boy she met eighteen years ago. She couldn't forget his as she finally remembered him. She felt so bad when she remembered how miserable the boy looked when he begged her to hide him but she couldn't do anything for him. The guilt of leaving him alone and marrying another guy was also eating her up.

She didn't have any romantic feelings for him but she was sure that she loved him even if it was a sisterly love from her side. She felt so happy when he was around.

"He was so my type."Y/n stated out of the blue while reviewing the files and her secretary tilted her head in confusion.

"What, Miss Kim?" She asked.

"Huh? Oh nothing." Y/n shrugged and handed her the file after signing it.

"Miss Kim, did you meet Mr. Kenzy afterwards?"

"Oh, I didn't. Fix a meeting with him. We need a partnership with their company." Y/n said.

"Yes, Miss Kim." She bowed and left the cabin as Y/n again drowned into her thoughts.

"I remember he said that they were sending him to some creepy school. I think he meant his parents were sending him. Why didn't he come back after he promised me? Maybe he got someone in his life. Yeah, i should forget him." She closed her laptop and stood up walking out of her cabin.

The weather was chilly as she wore her overcoat again. She stepped out of the building and saw him, waiting there for her to come.

"Taehyung?" She went towards him.

"Butterfly! Oh you're here. Why do you overwork yourself? Huh?"

"Ani, i wasn't. I just needed to sign some papers." She said. "But what are you doing here at this hour. It's so cold." She added.

"I am fine, my butterfly. And i always come to pick you up. Let's go or else you'll catch a cold."

The night was quiet as the girl stared at her man while he drove. His focus was on the road while she looked at him.

"What are you staring at, my butterfly?"

He caught her off-guard as she looked away.

"Nothing." She replied shortly as he got confused by her sudden change in behaviour.

*********

Y/n entered the bedroom after a warm shower as she stood near the dressing table and put some moisturizer on her arms and neck followed by her night cream when she suddenly felt two strong arms embracing her waist. She smiled when she looked at his face from the mirror.

He was wearing shorts as usual with a tank top that showed off his muscles and his sexy neck along with his collar bone. She never left any moment to admire his sharp features and he knew it very well.

"Butterfly?" He rasped out.

"Yes?"

"I craved for you, love. I need you." He whispered and licked her earlobe making her smile slightly as she turned back towards him and he held her close to himself. She rested her hands against his covered chest. She always wondered how he got that perfect shape.

He saw the shine in her eyes and he knew that this is the moment he was craving for. He didn't waste any second and kissed her lips. He moaned when he felt her lips after what felt like an eternity. Her fingers in his hair locks as she slightly gripped them while he pulled her up towards him.

His hands moved down to her ass as he held her thigh further and pulled her up making her wrap her legs around his torso. He held her thigh with one hand and her back with the other while he kissed her like there was no tomorrow. His tongue was pushing inside her mouth as he exchanged their saliva while they.

She soon felt the bed beneath her as he hovered over and kissed her again. This time it was harder that it snatched breath away for her lungs. She was trying to push his so that she could get some air but he seemed to be undisturbed by her actions. He stopped kissing her and looked at her red hot face while she breathed heavily with her breaths fanning his face. He chuckled and bore his head into her neck and started giving her wet kisses that left her squirming helplessly under him. She closed her eyes to bear the sweet torture he was doing on her milky skin.

When suddenly...

"Promise me that you will wait for me. You'll wait for your oppa. Will you?"

"You will not forget me. Right?"

She pushed him apart from him making him look at her. He was taken back from her sudden change. She seemed nervous and unsure about something. His curious gaze was making her dig her own grave. She sighed.

"I am.. on my periods." She looked at him as he sighed and passed a smile.

"It's ok, my love. We can continue this later."

The way he stopped instantly made her regret it more. She didn't want to stop but her thoughts were making her feel sad or guilty.

She snapped back to reality when he embraced her after covering them up in the duvet. She snuggled into the crook of his neck and inhaled his strawberry scent that was her forever favourite. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"No need to be sorry, my butterfly. It's a natural process. Tell me when it hurts."

Could he get any better? He was just perfect as a partner and as a husband. She has now believed that love can really change people. He really went from heartless to die for you. His arms pulled her even more close so that she won't feel the cold of the outer surroundings.

'Why are these thoughts disturbing me? Why, when I'm spending my time with him? I need and he does too then why I need to lie to him? I want to get rid of these thoughts. There is no person such as SeokHoon. He already left me and now I'm Taehyung's wife, the man who didn't leave me alone.' Her chain of thoughts were long as she fell asleep.

'Something is definitely distracting her. I know she isn't like this who lies to me. Her date is also not even close. She may not be feeling well. That could be the reason but why was there some unspoken emotions in her eyes. Is she disturbed?' He looked at her face and found her asleep already.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. Everything is fine. I know you don't wanna share it right now but you can whenever you feel like." He whispered while caressing her hair and he also fell asleep in the process.

**********

The night was dark and the area was empty. In some corner of the beautiful city Tokyo, lied a horrible place that was meant for the people of the dark professions. There stood a gorgeous man whose sweaty hair was tied in a small pony. He was wearing a black leather jacket and skinny jeans where he also has guns in his waistband.

"Let's finish this business." He cracked his knuckles and walked into a house that seemed to be old.

Update 💖🎀