𝐈𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞... 3

They danced as they made their way out of the flower room, and made their way towards the train home. 

As they came out of the room, the lights flickered, and the music cut in and out, Judah, Mary, Daniel and Micah disappearing one by one.

A woman laughed, and Ella fainted. Elijah ran to catch her before she hit the ground, and just as he caught her, him and Shiloh fell to the ground, darkness covering their vision.

"Wake up!" Poppy whispered, and Ella shot up. She crawled over to Elijah, shaking him lightly. "Eli!" She whispered. "Eli! Wake up!"

He shot up like her and she fell backwards, catching herself before she fell. She breathed deeply, a hand on her chest. "Don't scare me like that." She head over to Shiloh, placing the girl's head in her lap, as she slapped her face gently. "Shy, wake up, we need you!"

Shiloh opened her eyes slowly and jumped up. She screamed and turned, slapping Elijah with her grab-pack.

Ella looked at them in shock and then laughed at the poor boy's face. 

"Why'd you slap me?" He screamed, making Shiloh look at the floor. "Sorry."

"Did you see that-"

"Creepy toy doll named Poppy?" Elijah interrupted Shiloh.

"Yeah. Where'd she go?" Ella asked. 

They made their way out of the room, and Elijah sighed.

"Great. Heading back into the factory." The boxes next to them dropped as Poppy jumped up behind them. Shiloh screamed, and swung the grab-pack around, slapping Elijah one more time.

"Sorry." Shiloh said, and Elijah sighed, "It's okay, I'm used to it by now."

Ella sucked in through her teeth and the tip of her finger travelled over his cheek, "It's forming a slight bruise. I'll patch it up when we get back home."

"Thanks El." He said, smiling sweetly. They turned back to Shiloh, seeing Poppy walk away.

"What happened?" Ella asked, and Shiloh turned to her. "Our friends were captured by her. She says it's their problem and that she'll help us leave."

"She is still a toy, right? How is she talking?" Elijah asked, and Shiloh turned to him, exasperated. "What about this place makes you think anything's normal?"

They followed her, and stopped when they saw her standing inside a net.

"Theres something very important I need to tell you." Poppy said, "This place-"

A pink hand snaked around the doll's ankle, pulling her through the ribbon net, and down below as she shrieked.

Shiloh gasped, as Ella pulled Shiloh behind her. "Oh come on!" Shiloh shrieked, "We were finally about to get some answers."

"You know what?" Elijah said, "Maybe that is their problem. Let's get on the train and get outta here." Ella leaned towards him, giving him a look.

He shrugged, dropping his shoulders. "Fine."

"That way." Shiloh said, and they head over to the net. "We jump."

"Down there?" Elijah asked, and Ella nodded. "Right next to whatever just grabbed her?" He asked, and Shiloh nodded, "Yah-huh!"

"Oh boy!" He screamed, backing away. Ella rolled her eyes, and in one swift motion, grabbed Elijah's hand, stepped forward and fell through the net, as he screamed. Shiloh jumped immediately after them, and the slid down to the lower floor.