It Ends With Me

Ahri POV

"Hey Kali! That's my ramen!" Seraphine cried, her pure voice resonating the room. "Akali, give the poor girl her food. We can't deal with another set of tears~." Evelynn explained, teasing the youngest of us all which made me giggle. Akali sighed in defeat and hands it out to her but as soon as she grabs it, she retracted her arm fast and took a slurp, running away in the process. This made Sera flabbergasted and sobbed like a child which made the women laugh including me. The ninja outside laughed her heart out as Sera's footsteps rapidly marched towards her.

"COME BACK HERE YOU JERK! YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!" Seraphine yelled.

"H-HEY! S-Stop! It was just a joke!"

"NOT WITH MY FOOD YOU DON'T!"

If only we can protect our ninja from the ever so frightening dreamer but Kai'Sa and Eve were rolling down the floor, laughing to their hearts content. I just rolled my eyes and sighed.

"These idiots, they never learn."

We're all just chilling at the cozy living room since winter just arrived and the meme can now be reclaimed once again. Yes I'm a woman of culture so expect me to keep giving you these. Anyways, it was a saturday afternoon and all you could hear were the faint sounds of Akali screaming with Seraphine's wails. Yep, we're all bored out of our mines.

"Does anyone else feel bored?" Kai'Sa spoke the ancient language of facts that were right inside my mind. "I was just about to say that darling~. Goodness me, can someone please entertain this poor Diva~." She said quite mockingly. It also gave me a smirk that I held a couple of minutes ago since the two young'un earlier gave me a good laugh.

"Hey, how about we do a movie marathon! My treat." I suggested. "No offense Ahri but how many times have we done that?" Kai'Sa questioned. I gave a raised brow. "But we all love movies!" I reasoned. "Only if there're explicit scenes then sure~." Eve suggested rather... Suggestively. Once again rolling my eyes, I thought of what to do today since we'll be working the next day and I'm still not ready for the amount of stress I'll recieve.

Rummaging through my thoughts, I tried to think of anything to help us entertained when all of a sudden, the door to our mansion was heard with a knock. This confused me and Kai'Sa but Evelynn's grin says otherwise.

"Oh? Looks like our main course is here~." Eve said, unnaturally excited.

"What the hell does she mean by that?"

Standing up with her, she peeks through the security cameras that were right beside the wall and it was a young man patiently waiting. I glance at Eve curious and nervous but she just winked at me.

"That's not helping."

Opening the door, he got startled and stared wide eyed at the sudden revalation. It also caught me off guard but not because of the door, but because of him. He looks so young... If anything I would consider him a lost boy.

"G-Good afternoon. My name's Y/N L/N, it's so nice to meet you Ms. Evelynn. Am I right on time?" He sheepishly introduced us which gave a giggle out of Eve and I.

"Don't worry dear. You're lucky, it's just getting started~."

"Umm.. Eve, what's going on? And why is there a boy outside our house?" Kai'Sa questioned our Diva which also got me thinking.

"Right~. I completely forgot to tell you that this cute fellow right here got recruited by our manager. He's been a trainee for four years and has made quite the name for himself. I'm so proud of him~." Eve stared at him like a noble prize but there's also a sense of longing I felt when she introduced him, it's kinda wholesome and terrifying at the same time.