Marshmallow

Chapter 2

===============================

In random alleyway in Yokohama

===============================

Dazai sighed softly before rolling his eyes at what was happening. He pulled his knees into his chest, resting his head on his knees as he watched Ginger with a mix of amusement and slight annoyance.-"Well, that was certainly one way to start the day..." -Brunette said as he looked up at ginger who was standing on fance of random balcony, waiting for polcie to arrive.

Dazai had nothing to do, so he just sat back and watched Ginger made his move. He seemed to be confident in his partner's abilities, which made sense considering the numerous successful heist they've done together. With the police car sirens growing closer and closer, Dazai knew that he had to simply wait and wait for Chuuya to do dirty work. How wonderfull.

The sound of police car sirens got louder, Dazai heeared that their car stopped infront of allay he's siting next to wall of buildings that's in the allay. His white sleeve is still dirty with his own blood. Blood from it drips onto the cold curb.

Dazai's heart pounded in his chest as the sound of police car sirens blared closer and closer, like a storm approaching. He could feel the eyes of the nearby police officers, searching for him, searching for a way to apprehend him and bring him into custody. But everything goes as as he predicted. It's good, right?

-"How are you up here?" -Dazai yelled to Chuuya, he's cleary bored since he doesn't do too much in plan they chosed. The short teenager yelled at him to shut up.

After a moment of annoying silence two policemen left the police car. One of them pulled out a radio and signaled, propably to their Boss, that they had arrived at the scene of the report of a fight. After a moment's thought, the two unfortunate police officers began to move deeper into the alley. They were a few steps away from seeing the injured Dazai, who was sitting calmly next to the wall of a random building that formed one of the walls of this alley.

The further the officers went into the alley, the more bored they seemed. However, when they finally passed a couple of crates that were blocking half of the alley, they noticed blood on the ground. A dark red spot gleamed in the faint light from a nearby lamp that had just been turned on as it slowly began to get dark.

-"Damn... is that blood?" -One of the cops said, shining his flashlight at the red splotch on the ground.

They cautiously approached, and the closer they got, the more they noticed the smell of blood in the air. It was overwhelming - the scent of pain and death?

The officers exchanged uneasy glances as they got closer and closer to the source of the odor. Suddenly, one of the cops saw person from the corner of his eye. It was a figure dressed in black, with dark brown hair and an emotionless expression on its face. It was siting in the shadows, silent and still.

-"Freeze, suspect! This is the police! Step out with your hands up!" -The police officer said, but as he noticed their suspect is cleary bleeding and he's not able to stand up, he looked at his partner.