Prolouge.

𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬. 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼.

The sun was just barely starting to shine thru the bushes; trees and the deserted land of Meteor city

"Yo, don't pack too much shit, alright? I know I'll have to carry it at the end of the day." The voice of a girl rang thru the abandoned house, making the person with [E/c] perk up.

"Now that's just not true. I always carry YOUR shit." Said person's voice was heard as they grabbed their bag with a soft sigh.

"How long do we have to walk anyways? You know damn well I ain't doin too much walking." The blonde haired girl sighed as her blue eyes landed on their best friend.

"Longer than you'd ever survive, [Y/n]."

Said person rolled their eyes at those specific words, groaning as they clipped their [H/c] hair back with a black hair clip.
"You got any other outfits or will you just get some clothes on the way?"

[Y/n looked at the person standing in front of them, an eyebrow raised as they looked down at themselves with a content look.
"I got some more sweatpants and shirts in my bag. Let's get going, I wanna be there as fast as possible."

The blue eyed girl smirked slightly, yawning as they began their walk.

"Hey Em, where are we even going in the first place?"

The sun was now fully out, still low but they could see it completely. They were trotting next to each other, Emma wearing a T-shirt with a print on it; paired with a black pair of jeans and boots.

[Y/n] took a more comfortable approach to their clothes, wearing a black turtleneck with sweatpants and sneakers.

Both of them were wearing identical; silver chain necklaces. Emma's was hidden, although the [H/c] person knew that she was wearing it.

"The hunter exam, dumbass. I told you about it a month ago, have you already forgotten?"

The blonde rolled her eyes as she dodged a punch from the other.

"And you plan on doing that in JEANS? Has your last bit of mental stability finally given out on ya?"

[Y/n] smirked as they watched how their partner's brow quirked in annoyance.

"So..hunter exam..."

With their hands in their sweatpants' pockets, they lazily walked while looking around the deserted place called Meteor city.