💨🌊🔥🌏Chapter One🌏🔥🌊💨

Maddie sat down on the counter waiting for the cookies to be baked while typing her story on her laptop about the last Descendant of Demeter when suddenly her mom came into the kitchen wearing a red gown as she saw her and asked her "Maddie, dear, how do I look?" and Maddie looked up at her as she said smiling "Well, I'm not gonna lie but you look gorgeous, mom" and her mom replied as she smiled back "Thank you, sweetheart. But are you sure you don't wanna come with us tonight?" and Maddie replied as she smiled gently "Yes mom I am. You know I hate parties and besides, Emma's coming over here tonight to spend time with me" and her mom replied as she smiled happily "You're right. You girls haven't spent time with each other and I'm sure she'll be happy to see you" and Maddie replied as she grinned "Yeah" and her dad walked in wearing a tux as he said smiling "They're here, girls!!!" and Maddie immediately got off the counter as she went to the front door together with her parents and then little Emma walked into the house as she saw her aunt Maddie standing with a warm smile and said smiling "Aunt Maddie!!!!" and she ran into Maddie's arms as she hugged her and said smiling "Oh, I miss you so much" and Maddie replied as she smiled sweetly and hugged her back "I miss you too, Emmy" and everyone awed then Lizzie (Maddie's sister and Emma's mom) said as she smiled so big "Looks like Emma got you a gift, Maddie" and Maddie asked as she looked so surprised "Really?" and Emma said as she smiled so big and handed her paper bag to Maddie "Yeah this is for you" and Maddie hugged her as she replied "Aw sweetie, thank you" and then their mom said as she looked excited "Okay so shall we go?" and Lizzy replied as she smiled so big "Alright, mom. Let's go guys, be a good girl, Sweet Emma " and Emma nodded as she smiled and then the girls kissed their parents goodbye and Lizzie left with her husband and their parents.

Maddie and Emma ran into the living room laughing as they threw themselves on the couch and Maddie said as she smiled "I have something for you" and Emma looked so excited as she asked "What is it, Auntie?" and Maddie told her to give her a second as she walked to the Christmas tree🎄, picked up a little green box with a purple glittery ribbon and went back to Emma, who was smiling all the time and then Maddie said smiling as she handed it to Emma "For you" and Emma took the box as she smiled so big and replied "Thank you, aunt Maddie" and she immediately opened it as she saw an "Elements of Nature" snowball merch with the four main characters on it and she quickly hugged Maddie as she thanked him so many times and Maddie said as she smiled "You're always welcome, my favorite niece... So, what do you do for fun?" and Emma replied as she smiled back at her "No idea, you?" and Maddie thought it would be fun if they put decorations on the cookies together so she asked smiling "Are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" and Emma said as she smiled "Well yeah let's do it!!" and they immediately ran into the kitchen and did what they had to do.

AFTER FEW HOURS
They were eating cookies, laughing and talking about Maddie's ultimate crush, Ben Williams and how he was based on the handsome character of Matthew Kingsley. But then few minutes later, Emma started yawning as she smiled and said "Aunt Maddie, I just feel so sleepy" and Maddie replied as she smiled "Aww, come on, let's get you to sleep" and Emma nodded smiling softly and Maddie picked her up singing a song as she made her way to her sister's old bedroom and then she went inside as she put Emma on the bed and sat down beside her as she continued to sing until Emma completely fell asleep.

Maddie was about to leave but Emma held her hand asking her "Can you stay and tell me a story, aunt Mad?" and Maddie said as she looked at her "I can't, because I have many things to finish tonight" and Emma replied as she looked sad and gave her the cutest puppy eyes of hers "Please, aunt Maddie. I heard from mommy that you're a amazing writer under the name Caitlin Caspian and you wrote the famous story about the descendant of Demeter, goddess of grain so please?" and then Maddie rolled her eyes in annoyed as she smiled and replied "Alright, fine, only for my beautiful niece . Which story would you like to hear?" and she sat beside Emma as she looked at her and Emma replied as she smiled so big "I would like to hear the new one which is Elements of Nature" and Maddie replied smiling as she giggled "Okay, this one is so special to me. Okay ahem, here we go... Long ago, there was a beautiful fearless girl who had magical earth powers and she had a brown hair with golden brown eyes. Her name was Demeter and she was a demigod"...

One Morning ✨
Demeter woke up as she smiled so big thinking of how excited she was to receive the Academy's invitation and then out of nowhere, her childhood best friend Matthew bursted into the room saying with a smile like a little kid "Dems!! Wake up!!!" and Demeter covered her face with the blanket as she groaned in annoy and said rolling her eyes "Go away, Matty!! God, you're so annoying!!" and Matthew replied smiling as he chuckled "Really? Now tell me how exactly annoying I am. Go on, tell me" and Demeter rolled her eyes as she took the blanket off her face and looked annoyed at him "Very annoying as much as the mosquitoes are" and Matthew replied as he smirked at her "Really? Well.... I'm gonna get going and tickle your... tummy!!" and he immediately got in bed as he started tickling her tummy laughing and Demeter started laughing and begging him to stop but Mattheo replied as he laughed and chuckled softly "I won't stop until you get out of this fluffy bed and apologize" and then Demeter couldn't take it anymore so she finally said "Okay!! Okay, okay, okay, I'll get out of bed now!! And I'm sorry, Matty please!!" and Matthew stopped as he smiled so big saying and kissed Demeter's cheek before he got off of her "Finally, my best friend's gonna get out of her bed!!" and Demeter got out of bed as she wiped the kiss off her cheek annoyingly and said faking her smile as she shook her head "I'll get you next time, Matty. Now get out and wait downstairs cause I'll get dressed" and Matthew said rolling his eyes as he chuckled "Okay fine" and he smirked at her before he left then she rolled her eyes as she grabbed her towel and walked into the bathroom and got ready.....😉✨✨.