5

𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚆 𝙹𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙲𝙴𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙴
𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷𓍷

"He think he got me mad he really got me sitting here horny as fuck." I bounced my leg up and down, scrolling.

Knowing i was getting looked at odd as fuck from behind😂😂.

"You so off bro." Adrian says.

"Tomorrow don't talk like that in my house." My Dad says.

I literally had to bite my bottom lip to help from a laugh coming out.

"He only called them two on you?." Mykel asked.

"Man what, i'm expecting for it to be an army of bitches when i came out the shop." I explained, still semi heated. "I'm like this can't be true, looked at the van thinking it was more bitches in there popping out, nope. It's just these two bobble head bitches."

"Calling them two bitches on you like it's end game." She laughed, "I'm hitting on the bitch and the shit started to not even feel right, i didn't get hit once when i had my one on one."

"I said that" I clasped my hands together getting up. "Can't fight. I'm tryna lock in with a bitch like how they be on nowthatstv."

"Okayyy" Mykel dragged out, "Ima need the big brother or some!"

"Kaso and Whiteboy got two more sisters." I said. Picked the wrong ones.

They both know i got hands, just thought those bug eyed bitches was going to do me in because they taller and bigger than me?

Kept missing and missing. Tall as shit, had the advantage. Hoes just couldn't stop swimming

Fighting the air literally

"I know they don't live in that little trap."

"Nah. I should slide past and shoot that shit up though."

"Y'all need to take yall ass to bed, it's too late."

"Daddy that girl beat on the back of my head like a drum, this is personal."

Mykel continued to fall out.

"You should've never gave her that gun." Adrian hating ass says.

"Shut up bitch, it saved my life."

"I don't think any of y'all should be fighting, too pretty for all that shit." He walked away from us.

"I was just tryna get some food." I shrugged.

"Them hoes wanted to play a little she made." Mykel says.

K'marni😙😙
Come out front rq

"All you gotta do is pick a candy bar, one got a blade" I laughed, getting my shoes.

"Baby kia?. Them atlanta niggas crazy."

"They say BK, get him right, hmm, rrahhhh!" Adrian let out.

Tate and Adrian are the calmer ones.