𝐈𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞... 5

"Shiloh, something's not right." Elizabeth said, as Elijah found a tape. Jocelyn appeared on screen.

"Remember, you have to be careful of him. And, I know you wanna save your friends, but if I were you, I would leave this place and never come back."

The screen went dark.

"That's not important!" Shiloh said.

"Yeah, let's not think about it for too long." Elijah agreed. Moving on, Elizabeth asked, "Why did she say him? Did she mean to say her, like it was Mommy long legs?"

"No, Jocelyn won't make that mistake." Elijah said, making Ella nod. "Exactly. So who is him? Is it huggy? Or is it The Prototype?"

"Mommy said she just wanted the games." Shiloh said, "But she didn't seem too happy when we won. Something's not right about these games"

"So we have to be extra careful in these last one."

They nodded.

"Welcome to Statues." Mommy greeted as they walked in, "Move when the lights are coloured, oh, and.. don't let the caterpillar get to you. Complete the course on the other side, and I'll give you the final piece of the password."

The lights switched to blue, and Shiloh said, "Go." 

Grabbing the youngest, Ella took off, Elijah right behind them. She skid to stop as soon as the lights turned white, placing letting go off Shiloh.

"What's that noise?" Elijah asked, as a hissing sound and the lights turned blue. "Caterpillar!" Shiloh screamed, and the trio fled, running as fast as they could into a pit filled with blue foam cubes. The lights turned white, and Elijah made a weird sound, "I have to sneeze."

"Can't you hold it?" Both the girls asked, and he made another sound, "It's really starting to itch."

The lights turned blue, and Elijah sneezed, making both the girls turn to him, "GO!"

Shooting out the pit, the ran to the wall, but there wasn't a door.

"What?" Elijah asked, looking around, "It's just an empty wall, there's no way out?"

"Oh no!" Mommy long legs said, "I guess you just have to lose... And I win!"

"I don't think Mommy ever wanted us to win. I think she built them for us to lose." Shiloh said, making Ella tear her eyes from the caterpillar and turn to her.

"She wants us to stay here. But why?" Ella asked, moving towards the other two.

"She has a crush on me." Elijah said, making Ella glare at him, "No."

"Debateable."

"Not really." Shiloh added, and then added, "Look for a way out!"

"Elijah! Shiloh! Here! There's a door!" Ella called, and the two ran to her, "It's locked."

"What do we do?" Elijah yelled, and the door slammed open, Kissy on the other side.

"KISSY!" They all yelled, running through. "Thanks Kissy!" Shiloh said, blowing her a kiss, before running after Ella and Elijah.

"You are adorable." Ella told her.

"Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go Go" Elijah chanted, but stopped as Mommy appeared in front of them. "There you are."

"Shiloh, we can't trap her in a box." Elijah said, running away. "She's too strong and stretchy." They hid above the entrance of a room as the pink toy passed underneath them, snarling.

"The factory glue!" Ella said, "Run to it. Like a spider trap."

"Got you!" Mommy said, appearing behind them and they screamed. "Shiloh!" Ella yelled, pulling back and throwing the girl out of Mommy's way. "Elijah! Shiloh! GO!" She yelled, as Mommy captured her too.

"No!" Elijah yelled, but Shiloh pulled him back. "We have to keep going."

"So, you guys were watching us the whole time?" Ella asked, and Judah nodded, "We have cams here!"

"Wait Britney? Sarina, Josiah! I knew you were still here!" Elizabeth said, hugging Britney. "I told you."

They turned back to the camera when they heard Shiloh on cams say, "We should go."

A light flashed, and a metal hand descended from a vent. They all stood up from the benches and ran to the door, as Daniel and Judah banged on it. Huggy appeared in front of them. Ella nodded at him, and he nodded back, heading over to the hooded figure that was holding the rod. 

"Elijah! Shiloh! We're in here!" Ella screamed, looking at the two approach their room on cams. Elijah opened the electric lock, and they all jumped out, cheering.

"Where's Poppy?" Ella asked, and Daniel turned to her, "Oh we saw her on cams, she's in room 17 B"

"Thank you!" Poppy said, running out of the room as soon as Ella opened the door. "Now let's get you out of here. Here's the rest of the code."

"Poppy?" Shiloh asked, "Who's The Prototype?"

"I guess you deserve some answers." Poppy said, "The Prototype is a toy that the scientists here made, but he wasn't a good toy, like some of us. When he escaped, he sent the whole factory into lockdown."

"Was that on August 8th?" Ella asked, and Poppy nodded, "I remember it clear as day, It was 9.50 in the morning. August 8th, 1995."

Ella and Elijah exchanged looks.

"He's still in here somewhere." Poppy said looking around, "But I think we can make things right again."

"NOT TODAY!" Ella yelled, making everyone flinch, "NO SIR, NOPE. WE'RE OUTTA HERE. NOT TODAY!"

Elijah laughed, throwing a hand over her shoulder, "Send us an email or something"

"We'll deal with that in part six." Shiloh said, and they ran to the train, dancing all the way there.