𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞? 🎶 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲

"You what?" Shiloh asked, as Elijah, Shiloh and her sat on the couch, staring at the rest of them. 

"Made a VHS of your song." Judah grinned.

"You.. you recorded it on cams. Playtime's cams."

"Yeah." Britney said, "We also added a little something."

"Show us, I guess." Elijah said, and Judah inserted the VHS.

[bold is shiloh, italics is Ella and underlined is Elijah]

They had just finished a colour combination puzzle to open a locked door, and they ran through, when the music started. 

Ella looked up, "The music kinda makes me wanna sing."

The camera appeared behind Poppy as she watched Huggy go into the room to find the prototype, and she turned to her right to see Ella, Elijah and Shiloh running.

"After years of waiting in the dark.." Poppy sang, making Elijah grin, "It made her wanna sing too."

"The factory's up again, could they be the missing part?"

"It does, doesn't it?" Shiloh asked, smiling as the music grew louder, "Waking up we're back again, can't find where this maze will end, let's find Poppy and get out of here!"

They looked for cords and bulbs to build the machine as Ella continued, smiling softly, "Huggy's gone, he's on the move, Kissy's opening all the rooms, Mommy wants us here to stay, I fear, Oooooh"

The video showed Elijah's various failed attempts to open the electric locks as Shiloh sang, "Are we the only ones left unchained, Oooh, Is it the toys or us, who need to be saved."

"Too many secrets hiding in this place", Ella sang, as they stuck the cords and parts of the machine, "Between the toys and Mommy no one's safe."

The door closed on them as they tried to push a trolley in.

"There's something in their eyes, fighting for their lives."

The trolley got stuck and they tried to push it as she kept singing, "We gotta make it right, it's time to save playtime."

The video changed to Micah in the original room, and it was the tape of what he was telling them about Poppy before their adventure.

"What you're about to see, is the greatest doll ever invented. Her name's poppy, she'll be your friend, you'll have to trust her until the end."

"So that's what you were saying!" Ella said, making Micah glare at Daniel.

"We could be the heroes or are we the foes?" Shiloh sang as it showed a bunch of clips of Huggy and them running, "It's down to fight or flight, can we make it through the night?"

As they untangled the cords, it was Elijah and Ella singing, "How did we end up here again?"

"We gotta make it right!"

"Are we gonna meet our end?"

"We're fighting for our lives!"

"Everywhere I go I hear, that The Prototype is near, did this factory make the darkness that it fears, ooh" They sang together as the clip showed them running through the hallways. 

"You sound good together." Britney said, and they smiled at her.

"Too many secrets hiding in this place!" Shiloh was singing as Elijah and Ella stuck the bulbs and programmed the machine. "Between the toys and Mommy no one's safe.There's something in their eyes, fighting for their lives."

She stopped, turning to the other two,  "Should we make this right, do we save playtime?"

The video showed Judah and the others that were captured before Ella was, laying in a circle, singing, and Elijah grinned, "Damn! We were fighting for our lives out there and y'all are making a video. Priorities. Wait, did you know?" He asked, turning to Ella, who smirked.

"We've been waiting all down here!" They sang together, "Stuck in the darkness endless years, He's so tired of carrying this weight, Of keeping Darkness back at bay!"

Judah, Daniel and Britney were standing, as they stared at cams. "You gotta make it right, It's time to save playtime."

Ella was in there now, and she was the one singing.

"We're gonna meet the darkness face-to-face," She sang, and the clips showed the scene where The Prototype almost got them in the call, "Together bring the light back to this place, there's something in our eyes, fighting for our lives. We're gonna make it right, it's time to save playtime."

The door opened and they streamed out, cheering, as the music slowly stopped.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Shiloh yelled, jumping on Judah's back.