Distance

Billie's POV

it's officially been a week since Roma and I last spoke. She won't answer my texts or my calls and to be completely honest..... I'm far too afraid to go up to her in person. Truth is I'm still in the closet and I know forcing her to sneak around for my sake and treating her like she doesn't exist when people come around is wrong but I'd honestly rather that than for anyone to find out I'm into girls. 

I know it's the 21st century and all that but I'm not as free spirited as others, I can't just take insults and say its whatever. One sly little comment will stick with me for days, weeks and sometimes even months. I can't handle hate like others do, especially when it's from people I care about. What would my parents think. I mean they're Christians for fucks sake, of course they wouldn't accept that shit. The last thing I want is my family to hate me or be disgusted by me, I can just imagine the look of disappointment on mom's face. I've never spoken to her about sexuality or stuff like that because its honestly hard for me. It's hard to sit there and lie to her like that. I prefer to keep my impure thoughts about girls to myself, but they're not just about any girl, they're about Roma and God knows I've missed her. I have to make it right.

FRIDAY NIGHT

Romas POV

Fuck I feel so lonely. My mom's working a late shift at the hospital tonight so she won't be back until in the early morning. I'm just up thinking to myself. Thinking about her when I hear someone frantically banging at the front door. What the fuck? Mom shouldn't be back for a while. Did she leave something and come back? But she has her keys so who the fuck is banging down my door this late at night? Probably Norman. I go to the door and look through the peephole but it's too dark to see a thing and assuming its Norman I just open the door. Yeah I know in a horror movie I'd probably die but the shock of who was knocking would have been enough.

"hey, been a while." she says. Shocked I reply " Billie what the fuck are doing here at this hour." looking nervous she replies "I wanted to see you. I can't do the no contact thing Roma, I've been missing you, I always am" fuck she definitely knows how to find her way into my heart. "do you wanna come inside?" I ask, quickly lighting up with a bright smile she says " yes, thank you." I let her inside and close the door. I start walking to my room and she follows. We walk in my room and she sits on the edge of my bed and I walk over to her making her look up at me. "aren't you a bit too comfortable for a stranger?" she frowns " I'm sorry Roma, I really am." I roll my eyes and step back. She grabs my hand and pulls me back to her. "stop that Roma, stop walking away from me." I laugh "you do it to me all the time no problem, but when I do it, it's different?" she looks away for a second, thinking then says "listen I'm sorry for what I did at the party that night but everything I said was true, I really am scared Roma, I can't be like you, so comfortable in my skin. My family doesn't know I'm gay and neither do my friends ok? I haven't gotten the chance to come out because I've been too scared and the thought of my family looking at me any differently or hating me has honestly been enough to wipe out any thought of trying to tell them." fuck, I've been such an ass to her, I totally get where she's coming from and instead of supporting her, I practically just left her. "I'm sorry Billie, I didn't know that's how you were feeling." I wipe away the tears that were now threatening to fall from her eyes. "no its okay you have nothing to be sorry about. I should've just told you from the start." she replies, I smile "I won't force you to do anything you're not comfortable with, okay baby? If you're not ready to come out I'm completely fine with that." she hugs me. "Fuck you have no idea how much that means to me." I smile, she pulls away then we're left staring at each other, lips almost touching each other until they finally are.

I'm tired...... 30 views on the book and i'll give yall smut next chapter

question: yall want dommy mommy billie, submissive billie or switch billie???

word count: 805