Miss me

HERES THE SMUT YALL BEEN WAITING FORRR.     (pretend im not late)

Romas POV

after the kiss I pulled away and just stared at her, lips aching to touch hers again. I turned around to lock the door just in case. I turn around to see Billie smirking at me, nervously I walk towards her and grab her by her waist. Our lips connect once again and its rough, she forces her tongue between my lips, starving for more. After a few seconds I move one hand from her waist to her throat squeezing it a bit and she lets a moan slip, I smile. We start moving towards my bed until the back of her legs touch the bed frame. I lift her up and throw her on the bed and she immediately takes her hoodie off revealing her in a laced black braw with her boobs spilling out, I couldn't take my eyes of her chest and bit my lip and looked back up to her face seeing that same smirk. "see something you like?" she says. I nod and she props herself up on her elbows and slowly open her legs. Starving for her my head rushes between her legs but before I can she quickly closes her legs and giggles. I kiss her legs, her thighs, her stomach then her neck when a force her legs open and whisper in ear "don't tease me Billie." she grabs my face towards her and kisses me again. "fuck me til I'm numb baby" she says. So I reach down to her waist taking off her shorts and her underwear. I start kissing her jawline then her neck making sure to leave marks. I make my way down her stomach then the inside of her thighs making sure to very slowly inch my way to where she wants me the most. By the time I reached her pussy she was already so wet and I had barely touched her it made me look up at her and smile. She blushed and turned away from me hiding her face from me. "Look at me or I won't touch you." and desperate she does what I say. I run my fingers up and down her slit teasing her. I slip two fingers and she moans, i start slow at first until she starts begging me to go faster so I do. "fuck Roma don't stop" she moans while closing her eyes. "look at me while I fuck you" I say and she does. "more" she moans so add another finger pumping her as fast as and hard as I could. She gets tighter and tighter, I can tell she gonna cum soon. "are you close baby? you're gonna cum for me?" she nods and I start sucking on her clit, fingers still deep inside her. "Fuck Roma I'm gonna cu-" before she can even finish speaking she's squirting all over my face. After I lick up every drop i take my fingers out of her slowly then push them in her mouth "suck" I say and she does. After that I go down on her again, and again, and again, and again. She came on my face about 7 times before I stopped and went in my draw for the strap. It was 9 inches and when she saw it her eyes went wide. "Roma I can't take that" I smirk "but you will. I'll make you take it" I strip and put the strap on, she takes off her bra and I begin sucking on her breast, teasing and swirling my tongue around her nipples while she moans below me. I then run the tip of the dildo on her entrance teasing her. "put it in" she moans "beg me" I say "please, please fuck me " she cries out getting frustrated. Without warning I roughly thrust all 9 inches inside her and she screams. "shut the fuck up and take" I say while reaching my hand to slap her leaving a red mark on her face and grabbing her throat, pulling her into me for a sloppy kiss. I start pounder her pussy hard and harder as fast as I can while she's a moaning mess, tears of joy falling down her red cheeks. "you like that baby? open your mouth" she does as I say opening her mouth while sticking her tongue out and I spit in her mouth but before she swallows, she pulls me towards her and we begin sloppy kissing again while she's moaning into the kiss. I pull away and start playing with her left nipple with one hand and my mouth on the right. "you fuck me so good baby" she moans then bites her lip trying to suppress it. "Open your mouth so I can hear how good I fuck you." I say and her eyes roll back while she grips the sheets with her back arched. Her mouth is open but nothing comes out and before I know it she's coming all over my stomach. 

I'm still pounding her pussy but she's still sensitive so her legs begin to shake. "fuck I can't take it, no more" she moans and I move my hand from her neck to the back of her head pulling her head back giving me more access to her neck and I begin to suck, leaving marks every chance I get. "who owns this pussy?" "you do" she moans loudly, eyebrows furrowed. "you ever been fucked this good baby?" I ask and she shakes her head no and I slap her across her face. "say it. lemme hear you say it" "you fuck me the best" "I do?" "you do baby you do" she says and I smile "whose pussy is this hm?" she doesn't answer. I slap her and grab her hair roughly "answer me you fuckin slut, who owns you" "you, you own me, I'm all yours" and with that she's coming all over me again, legs shaking, breathing heavy she passes out. I kiss her forehead, clean her up and cuddle her to sleep.

words: 1017

so.... what yall think? sorry for the late publish i had no motivation. but i saw the book reached over 40 reads and i had to reward yall. 

THANK YOU FOR OVER 40 READSSS!!!!