🪡⚜️||°|| Chapter Seven ||°||⚜️🪡

||°«||_____________||»°||

||°«|| Y/N's POV ||»°||

||°«||_____________||»°||

'Finally! Freedooooooooooooom! No one can stop me now!' I thought, as I was about to race out of the ball room. But dad caught me by the back of my clothes.

"Oh no you don't young lady. You will stick with your friends at all times." He said as papa came out with the bracelet for children.

I hissed at him as dad started to hold me down. I started struggling but Aleana came and held down my legs and tail for papa and dad.

Papa managed to get the bracelet on me, and they let me go right afterwards. I tried to run but, I was yanked back by the bracelet. I whine and went limp as they just laughed at me.

"Sorry hun but you get lost easily- the last time we let you walk by yourself in a crowded place, you nearly got marked and a building was destroyed." Papa explained.

I just huffed and pouted as Aleana put on the other side of the bracelet. "We'll be off then, don't want this one being grumpy all day!" Aleana said as she started to drag me.

I still laid there on the ground wishing it would swallow me. I hated being on this children's leash. 'I'm not a child!' I thought to myself as Aleana dragged me.

Juane was waiting for us up at a light pole. He waved towards us before his eyes landed on the bracelets. He started to snort before I gave him a pout.

"It's not funny you orange! They held me down like I was an escaped convict!" I yelled. To which, not only him but also Aleana laughed as well.

I spent the rest of the walk sulking and pouting as they just giggled and laughed at me.

||°«||_____________||»°||

||°«|| +^•••^+ ||»°||

||°«||_____________||»°||

'YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Finally! We're here at the fair!' I thought, smiling. Aleana tugged on the bracelet which halted me from going anywhere. I whined again as I knew what she was about to tell me.

"Sorry [Y/N] but like your father said, you-" she began but I caught her off. "I know, I know- 'you have to stick with your friends' and blah blah blah!" I exaggerated. "I get it! Now can we please go and have fun- Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?" I begged, making my pupils bigger.

She chuckled and rolled her eyes at me. "Fine lets go you whiney baby." She laughed. I jumped around happily as now it was my turn to drag her. She and Jaune only followed me with happy smiles.

I wanted to visit food venders first since theirs foods from all over! We went to a small restaurant that sold far away foods and my mouth watered.

I order 2 of my favorite sweets from my favorite country first. Aleana sat down with me as I offered her some. Though she kept looking at my face the whole time.

"Do I have something on my-" I was interrupted though, by her licking the corner of my mouth. To which I blushed furiously, my scaly ears pinned back. "W-what was.. what was that for??!" I asked her.

She only chuckled at me and ignored my question, leaving me flustered...

||°«||_____________||»°||

||°«|| No One's POV ||»°||

||°«||_____________||»°||

Unknown to our girl [Y/N], her little harem was watching with nothing but jealousy... their eyes seeming to glow.

This was only the beginning and this story would not have a happily ever after..

||°«||________________||»°||

||°«|| To Be Continued ||»°||

||°«||________________||»°||

Sorry for the short chapter again but, today I'm kinda tired from finishing another chapter on another book! Please forgive me!

Love you guys! Hope you've had a good day today and a nice night!

Stay bright and Shining my Fireworks and Firecrackers!

🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆