🪡⚜️||°|| Chapter Nine ||°||⚜️🪡

||°«||_____________||»°||

||°«|| Y/N's POV ||»°||

||°«||_____________||»°||

So far, I've been enjoying all the attention I've been getting from these alpha's. They've given me multiple compliments, respected my personal space when needed, and didn't try to push their titles on me. It was.. nice..

We soon stop when we get to the ride part and I see my favorite one. The fury, it's a roller coaster that's so fast, that it makes you feel like you're going through a fury of flames. I love going on it, they seemed to notice this, and Pyrrah smiles at me.

"Wanna get on? I'll get in with you if you'd like." She smiled widely. I nodded excitedly and gripped her hand, dragging her along. No way in hell I was gonna pass up the opportunity, to not have such scaredy cats ride with me!

||°«||_____________||»°||

||°«|| Coco's POV ||»°||

||°«||_____________||»°||

We watch as Pyrrah and the cute little omega run up the ramp to get on the ride. "She's so adorable Coco, do you think we could add her to our relationship?" Velvet asked. A smirk plays against my lips, "of course, I know how to deal with skittish ones like her."

She sweetly kisses my cheek as we watch the loop where they would pass. Soon they do, and Pyrrah already looks sick as hell. When they get off the ride, little [Y/N] is giggling like a school girl. Which I'm glad to see her happy.

Not sure about Pyrrah though, she's swaying side to side. She then kneels down and Pyrrah throws up. The omega laughed her ass off and we look at her in a bit of confusion. She wiped a tear from her eye and helps Pyrrah up.

"I knew you were lying about this being your favorite ride when we got on. You didn't have to lie and I could have ridden by myself!" She smiles. Pyrrah is shocked for a moment but then smiled.

"Then next time let's ride a smaller coaster.." she sighs. The omega nods and helps her to a nearby bathroom. Though once we're in there, we see Yang standing off with someone.

The omega first leads Pyrrah to a stall, while I break the fight up. "Now what in hells name caused this?" I scolded, once the two were pulled apart. The people who were watching now standing up. The other traitors and these two pip-squeaks.

"These little cunts right here lost someone who they were supposed to watch." Weiss hissed. The other girl hissing loudly, and her wings flared. The tension starts to rise again until the omega clears her throat. We all snap our heads to her.

"I would appreciate if you all would shut the fuck up until, we're out of the bathroom. Hurry the hell up and use the bathroom or whatever, AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" She yelled, irritated by the squabbling. This surprises all of us, and we try to say something but one whip of her tail and we were all out.

I felt like a kid getting yelled at by their parent. But honestly it was fucking hot to. Made her all the more sexy.~

I look over toward the girl that the omega had come in with. I may or may not have been watching the omega ever since she entered. I couldn't help it, the way she walked, talked, and acted.. it was ethereal..

An angel in disguise...

||°«||________________||»°||

||°«|| To Be Continued ||»°||

||°«||________________||»°||

I'm still an evil author for right now meaning I'm going to torture my readers with slow or late updates for a while. ☺️💕

Love you guys! Hope you've had a good day today and a nice night!

Stay bright and Shining my Fireworks and Firecrackers!

🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆