twenty

Filler chapter. (Couldn't think of anything than what I got.)
After speaking to the Volturi, Edward decided to call Carlisle to announce the news, but to also tell him that Ava and him have been thinking and are still talking about it, but they want out of the coven. He looked at his wife as she slept and smiled as he heard both their heartbeats. "Carlisle, it's something we both agreed to. We enjoy this peace we are getting and knowing that she is finally having the child we've been hoping for...we just want to focus on our family."

"How does she feel about this?'

"That's why we are still talking. She knows you would be wanting to see us, but she also wants to stay here as she doesn't have to deal with Hanna and Bella's actions." He tells him as he felt arms around him causing him to look at Ava who looked tired. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Can you please get off the phone and come to bed? Please."

Edward smiled. "Of course, Flower." He says. "Carlisle, we will discuss this more later. Right now, she wants me in bed."

Hearing him sigh, Edward hung the phone up. He picked his wife up as she smiled. "I love you, Edward."

"I love you, Flower." He says kissing her. "Someone wants cuddles?"

The blonde nodded as she likes cuddles. She can sleep without worrying about anything.
~~~
"Well?"

"Edward and Ava are talking about leaving the coven to raise their family." He tells them.

"She's finally pregnant?" Rosalie asked as he nodded. "Then let them be. She's a big girl and we all know Edward will keep her safe. He always has and he will keep doing so."

"Esme?" She looked at him. "I think we need to talk about what we should do. As parents."

Esme smiled as she walked over to him. "Let's go for a walk and discuss this."

Rosalie and Emmett shared a look as they knew, it was time to start discussing things together too. As well as Alice and Jasper. It might be time for them to leave too.